Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo calling for Pendles to coach Tassie when he's not coached anything is beyond madness.

I thought I was coaching the team

I’d like to see that !

“Boys, what do ya reckon this week ?Danger Game. OK get back to drills “

“Boys what do ya reckon this week ? We’ll pi55 it in. OK training over, hit the showers’

I'd coach like I coached the grade 5 girls basketball last year.

Stop being bitchy to each other and pass the god damn ball!!

Reading bulldogs fans whine about umpiring is like schadenfreude pr0n.

I like this one the dogs board

Worst display of umpiring I have ever seen.. 21-5 frees at one stage. Brisbane surely paid the AFL

Ha ha imagine that in a grand final

I like this one the dogs board

Worst display of umpiring I have ever seen.. 21-5 frees at one stage. Brisbane surely paid the AFL

Ha ha imagine that in a grand final
Rupauls Drag Race GIF by TVNZ

it just keeps happening ! All the 2-12 sides are in a perpetual game of snakes and ladders whilst we pull away. What is the record games/points ahead over 2nd achieved for a minor premier ?

it just keeps happening ! All the 2-12 sides are in a perpetual game of snakes and ladders whilst we pull away. What is the record games/points ahead over 2nd achieved for a minor premier ?

Essendon 5 games ahead of second in 2000 was a big gap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since our last game against the dogs and the ensuing bye:

Round 11:
Pies and Freo drew
Giants beat the Cats. Preventing them from taking 2nd spot and keeping us 3 games ahead of them
Hawks beat Lions

Round 12:
Blues beat Port to keep them on 32 points
Dogs beat Pies to keep them on 28 points
Hawks beat Crows, which is awesome because Dawson
Freo thrashed the Dees to keep them on 28 points
Suns beat the Bombers to keep them on 30

Round 13:
Tigers beat Crows, double lolz Dawson (season over) plus we're not the only team to have lost to the Tiges
Lions beat Dogs, always great to see the dogs lose (unlikely to make finals from here)
Hawks beat Giants to keep them on 28 points
Saints beat the Suns to keep them on 28 points

We absolutely need to get the job done against Geelong to solidify the lead we've gained by results going our way. It also means we go 3 games clear of the Cats.

Other matches to come in round 13:
Blues v Bombers - a draw would be great, otherwise, we probably want Bombers to win given theyrw likely to drop more games in the run home, although Blues should win.
Pies vs Dees - 9th vs 10th, both on 28 points with similar %. Are 2 draws to close out the Round too much to ask for?

Since our last game against the dogs and the ensuing bye:

Round 11:
Pies and Freo drew
Giants beat the Cats. Preventing them from taking 2nd spot and keeping us 3 games ahead of them
Hawks beat Lions

Round 12:
Blues beat Port to keep them on 32 points
Dogs beat Pies to keep them on 28 points
Hawks beat Crows, which is awesome because Dawson
Freo thrashed the Dees to keep them on 28 points
Suns beat the Bombers to keep them on 30

Round 13:
Tigers beat Crows, double lolz Dawson (season over) plus we're not the only team to have lost to the Tiges
Lions beat Dogs, always great to see the dogs lose (unlikely to make finals from here)
Hawks beat Giants to keep them on 28 points
Saints beat the Suns to keep them on 28 points

We absolutely need to get the job done against Geelong to solidify the lead we've gained by results going our way. It also means we go 3 games clear of the Cats.

Other matches to come in round 13:
Blues v Bombers - a draw would be great, otherwise, we probably want Bombers to win given theyrw likely to drop more games in the run home, although Blues should win.
Pies vs Dees - 9th vs 10th, both on 28 points with similar %. Are 2 draws to close out the Round too much to ask for?

We want the Blues to win, sink bombers as theyhave the easier draw

pies to keep losing please. Happy to face the Dees in a final

I can't help but wonder how we'd look with Dawson still down back - bet he's got some regrets. The captain and best in a bottom 4 team doesn't make up for a team playing in grand finals

Having Dawson still in the team would be such a weapon. He would be impossible to stop next to Blakey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back