Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't help but wonder how we'd look with Dawson still down back - bet he's got some regrets. The captain and best in a bottom 4 team doesn't make up for a team playing in grand finals

Pointless to think about because who knows would have to have been pushed out in the last year or so.

I have just discovered the Compare Teams on the AFL app...sometimes it takes me a while but I get there eventually:laughv1:

What about viewing the teams in AR, What a feature

Going to buy a few things online at the Swans Shop. I'm not a Nike wearer, are their sizes reasonable, or considered big or small?

I'm normally a snug large and haven't really thought about sizes for 20 years. Do I go up a size or are Nike OK?

Any advice much appreciated

Going to buy a few things online at the Swans Shop. I'm not a Nike wearer, are their sizes reasonable, or considered big or small?

I'm normally a snug large and haven't really thought about sizes for 20 years. Do I go up a size or are Nike OK?

Any advice much appreciated
I always go up a size.

And god dammit I just bought another 2 items from the Swans Shop this morning. Have spent a fortune this year but the gear on offer has been excellent.

Re-watching our game against the Bombers. There is seriously no love lost between these two teams. Also, that free against Jake on the line was a load of baloney. And don't even get me started on that ball out of the full.:mad: and subsequent goal.

Re-watching our game against the Bombers. There is seriously no love lost between these two teams. Also, that free against Jake on the line was a load of baloney. And don't even get me started on that ball out of the full.:mad: and subsequent goal.
Breathe Jack Black GIF by Tenacious D

Chill Ticks, we walked away with the 4 points so it's all goooooooood.

Any favourites I should track down
I like the NXP t-shirts.

From Mitchell & Ness the Bomber jacket is amazing but a tad expensive for most, so their South Melb Crew& Shield Crew I can recommend. T-shirts are also great.

Across the board the quality of the gear is really good I found

ME this year

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have wanted a Swans bomber jacket for as long as I can remember. I got it the day it was announced. Will be wearing it when I see us play the Saints

The old style one?

That's cool

I just love the Nike stuff hope we stay with them.

But the NXP hoodie is tempting me
The Relaxed One below or the Box Fit? I really like the Relaxed. If you're wavering I can tell you the quality is excellent.

1718441133164.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back