Autopsy Autopsy vs Collingwood aka the Great Pain Robbery

Remove this Banner Ad

She took it to the next level and tried to make out that Collingwood were disadvantaged by the call and should have been able to tackle Scott LOL
You clearly see the umpire signalling a mark, whilst Sidebottom and McCreery continue to close in on Bailey, ALREADY over the mark.

Scott then is unsure of WTF is going on, runs off, THEN then stupid campaigner in green calls play on.

Laughable defense.

And she’s suppose to be a lawyer.

She’s be disbarred if she tried that in a court of law.

Incompetence of the highest order.

You clearly see the umpire signalling a mark, whilst Sidebottom and McCreery continue to close in on Bailey, ALREADY over the mark.

Scott then is unsure of WTF is going on, runs off, THEN then stupid campaigner in green calls play on.

Laughable defense.

And she’s suppose to be a lawyer.

She’s be disbarred if she tried that in a court of law.

Incompetence of the highest order.
IMG_0421.jpeg

Kane would make a fine politician
It’s a fine skill to paint a picture of something happening, when there is clear, unequivocal evidence of the complete opposite happening.

And to expect people believe it is next level.

Just to be clear as I now know I don’t know the rules.
17.7.2 (a)
When player Daicos takes 3 steps inbound and then placed his hand up with no North player going over the mark, a mark shall be awarded.

When player Scott takes 3 steps back off his mark and places his hand towards the 2 Collingwood players who have crossed the mark it is play on. No 50m penalty should be given.

Just rereading the verbal gymnastics from LK.
A player can now run straight over the mark because the umpire hasn’t said stand and doesn’t have to stop until they hear it.

What’s Dennis’ saying. Don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining.

BULL****ING SHIT HE WAS GOONG BACK ON HIS LINE.

Just home and lm 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS REFFERING TO AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THIS IMAGE FROM FOX IT CONTRADICTS WHAT SHE SAYS IN HER STATEMENT ABOUT SCOTT .

HECK EVEN THE VOICE OVER POINTS IT OUT ON THAT VID…AND AT 18 sec count HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE SCREAMING AT THE UMPIRE…

So Jimmy was right…..OMG. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

IM Beyond angry now….thats just bending rules to cover your a&&$@🤬🤬🤬
Righto as Hujo said …quaionr’s line cut out throw would make MacGuire smile in league….absolute 🤬🤬🤬🤬 but it’s okay…same with steels one hand pass and golden boys incorrect disposal…gtfo of here….
And that goal review….Really ..its all okay..3/4 of the stadium saw it on the screen…..or are we watching something else?

I’ve never been one to bash officials …but this would have to be the most creative fairy bull&@&#&# dust lve ever seen peddled out ….

Your officials completely stuffed the outcome of this match….and your explanations are completely hollow….lip service….
We know it’s s*#&#&# and we deserve better…🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be honest, I have lost a bit of respect for Laura Kane after that. I thought she had integrity. That's gone now.

It takes a whole damn lot to gain it but you can lose it in an instant.
She’s basically Kayleigh Mcenany.

I will be honest, I have lost a bit of respect for Laura Kane after that. I thought she had integrity. That's gone now.

Same as the priority pick decision last year. Might be a bit of not wanting to be seen favouring us, but it’s now going way against us. She’s had a mare this season, not sure she’s up to the job.

Yep, I was quietly in her corner hoping she does well, but now I'm starting to double guess myself. She's clearly off to a bad start and might be in over her head.

Just wondering when they changed front on contact in a marking contest being completely disallowed to the point of ridiculousness, to quaynor being able to shove Zuhaar in the chest so that he falls into ford almost making him disabled

Play on

Play on
Quaynor should be cited and given 3 weeks for that. Could have hospitalised both Z and Mazda or worse...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Collingwood aka the Great Pain Robbery

Remove this Banner Ad

Back