No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s better, Port losing tomorrow and facing a firestorm all week before playing us or they win?

What’s better, Port losing tomorrow and facing a firestorm all week before playing us or they win?
Port losing. They have copped it all week, so if they can't bounce back tomorrow, I can't see it happening the following week.

Last edited:

A close win for them, not overly confidence building and no quick decisions on Hinkley’s future

It’s amazing how many grand umpiring conspiracies the AFL can support. This one against Essendon, that only they are smart enough to notice. The AFL would just HATE one of the big flagship clubs to dominate, hey. Absolutely imperative that they engineer an Essendon loss so Freo can overtake them on the ladder.

Former WB superstars Tom Campbell & Jordon Sweet might go head to head in the ruck.

Ive got a vulture like fascination for todays Schadenfreude Cup between The Saints and Port.

It should be an amusing afternoons entertainment.
What if the Saints destroy the Power and Ken, resigns/sacked and we have to play them under new coach or Kenny’s farewell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if the Saints destroy the Power and Ken, resigns/sacked and we have to play them under new coach or Kenny’s farewell?
Regardless of the result. I dont see Port taking Ken out behind the shed until the end of the season. If at all.

The thread on the Port board which rivals Proust's aptly titled In Search of Lost Time, is one of the few things in life that challenges it for length and subtext as they both examine the implications of falling in and out of love with a football coach.

Having said that it's been a while since Ive read Proust's epic. So I may be incorrect about the football coach being a central figure in it all.

Regardless of the result. I dont see Port taking Ken out behind the shed until the end of the season. If at all.

The thread on the Port board which rivals Proust's aptly titled In Search of Lost Time, is one of the few things in life that challenges it for length and subtext as they both examine the implications of falling in and out of love with a football coach.

Having said that it's been a while since Ive read Proust's epic. So I may be incorrect about the football coach being a central figure in it all.
I feel it's inevitable that Proust's In Search of Time will turn Fred Gipson's Old Yeller before year's end.

I really want (need?) Port to lose so they don’t kick us out of the eight. I hate the fact that we’re partly relying on other teams results as to whether we’re in the eight or not

I really want (need?) Port to lose so they don’t kick us out of the eight. I hate the fact that we’re partly relying on other teams results as to whether we’re in the eight or not
Our destiny is still totally in our own hands. Just got to keep winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back