No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I despise Geelong at the best of times, but their "flood for 80% of the game and then slingshot" gamestyle they've employed to cover for their rubbish midfield this year is a blight on the game.

It will bring me great pleasure to see that shitshow tip over when all the 32-35 year olds go at once.

I despise Geelong at the best of times, but their "flood for 80% of the game and then slingshot" gamestyle they've employed to cover for their rubbish midfield this year is a blight on the game.

It will bring me great pleasure to see that shitshow tip over when all the 32-35 year olds go at once.

Wouldn't speak too soon. I don't get much inside mail, but I believe that the Cats are seriously looking at this guy: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06...dest-footballer-bega-tathra-aged-76/103991984

Worst 5 minute patch of umpiring I’ve just about ever seen.

Draper clearly collected front on - no free.
Stringer no prior, tries to get rid - free kick.
Essendon player with 2 Cats in the goal square rushes it through - deliberate.

Not even in Geelong and they just got an absolute ride to completely turn the game. Disgusting.

I just want the Days-Since-Essendon-Won-A-Final thing to keep going.

It's too soon to end it and too much schadenfun.

If they lose tonight there's more chance they'll finish finish 5th-8th and a swift exit is then a real possibility. Especially if we get to play them in the EF.

I just want the Days-Since-Essendon-Won-A-Final thing to keep going.

It's too soon to end it and too much schadenfun.

If they finish 5th-8th it's a real possibility. Especially if we get to play them in the EF.
I want them to make the top 4. That way they can lose Two finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s possible that the Bombers could have a % of below 100 and be in the top 4, after 15 rounds of footy. Would this be an odd occurrence?
Worse for our top 8 chances, but gives a boost for our top 4 chances…
#alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife

Last edited:
I wanted to play Essendon in a final but it looks like that is out of reach now. They will finish top 4.

They might not even make the 8, I only see 3 they should win coming home which puts them on 12.5, they collapsed last year and there position at top has been inflated this year by their soft draw in first half of year

It’s possible that the Bombers could have a % of below 100 and be in the top 4, after 15 rounds of footy. Would this be an odd occurrence?
Worse for our top 8 chances, but gives a boost for our top 4 chances…
#alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife
First time since 2000 when North sat 4th at 9-6, 99.59% after 15 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back