Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and then watch Whateley and Co place the blame for that on "the mob", who've made the footy a "no go" zone for families and the like.

Just show them the children booing… 🤷‍♂️

youre-not-just-part-of-the-problem-you-are-the-problem-5088.jpg

1:15pm Saturday bounce, coming off four uninspiring performances in a row, against an opposition that isn't a huge drawcard in terms of bringing their supporters with them. Combine that with the ongoing discontent, and I think sub-30k is a real possibility.
It's a certainty.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually think Ken is expecting to come home to rapturous applause after bringing the poor-i50-conversion cup
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

It's funny, I went to the game and at half-time they had Kane Cornes on the big screen doing an interview for AFL Nation, and he said "Port Adelaide are dominating time inside 50s but just can't seem to capitalise". I let out a laugh, Kane describing the exact thing we've seen for 10 years (while beating bad sides and losing to good ones) without a skerrick of self awareness given he goes out and defends the gameplan on TV, radio and to anyone who'll listen. Kane takes us all for fools.

Kane is a Hinkley hater compared to Gerard Whateley. It's the most bizarre thing seeing this otherwise respected and serious journalist turn into a hysterical fawning mother when it comes to his beloved Kenny.

Apparently Whateley's new kneeling pad has arrived. I don't know what he uses it for.

1719887094981.png

How can he be coaching at the top of his game with so much pressure?

Amazed he's just hanging around.... it's Kenny's club for his boyz to have a run around.
Ken is coaching at the level of Joe Biden in the presidential debate last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully other members of the board apart from Tredders have finally got the message too, and are capable of telling the arrogant clown that kern's tenure really is untenable and he has to go!

Yes I'm sure Holly is composing a most scathing TED Talk as we speak.

Reality is, the rest of the board (Snowdon aside) doesn't have an ounce of football knowledge between them, and would be cowering/deferring on the topic.

I have little doubt what we are seeing is an attempt by the Hinkley camp to weather this current storm to try to eke out a continuation into next year. We need to keep the pressure up.

Koch will prefer that, probably less payout.

Imagine Ken just did the 'noble' thing by the club and the supporters rather than using Caro and Kane to turn it into a personal contest...... that's what they could well be doing.

What ever happens from here on it's not a good look for the club or the AFL, so why haven't the club put this to bed, they have been oddly quiet, like Ken has been told it's finals or see ya later hence the emotion after that pathetic win.
The club doesn't have the guts to sack Hinkley whilst we are sitting in the 8.

Making finals is good enough has been the club's mantra in the Koch era.

Last Thursday's show. Caro segment starts at 1.04.30

So after extensive research done last night and this morning, I’ve found no strong links between SME (Sony Music Entertainment), Jam TV, and the Nine Network. However, I do know the SME did provide for a while the music to the carols by candlelight programme shown every Christmas Eve by the Nine Network, and also that the Nine Network uses Sony equipment for broadcasting and everything else for their shows, including the nightly news, 60 Minutes, and their other shows.

I am not ready to put a line through this yet and say 5AA used music or vision that is copyrighted.

I’m going to be on the lookout after today, Thursday (if we get round 2 of Warren v Caro), and Friday shows to see if SME are still blocking videos with Warren in them.

So after extensive research done last night and this morning, I’ve found no strong links between SME (Sony Music Entertainment), Jam TV, and the Nine Network. However, I do know the SME did provide for a while the music to the carols by candlelight programme shown every Christmas Eve by the Nine Network, and also that the Nine Network uses Sony equipment for broadcasting and everything else for their shows, including the nightly news, 60 Minutes, and their other shows.

I am not ready to put a line through this yet and say 5AA used music or vision that is copyrighted.

I’m going to be on the lookout after today, Thursday (if we get round 2 of Warren v Caro), and Friday shows to see if SME are still blocking videos with Warren in them.

Jesus.

Let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back