Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Hinkley, CD, Kochie + some brainwashed players that were Hinkley followers are all going to leave at the same time.

The club will then butcher everything by going "next man up" with every role out of pure laziness.

Then when we have some more middle of the road/down years, Kane Cornes will come out yelling "I told ya to be careful what you wish for!".

Like we somehow wished for the worlds worst recruiting strategy to fill these positions.

Here you go guys, bask in his glory

"Hey, we need to publish a Port Adelaide story so we can appear to have media balance. What should we write about?"

"Uh I guess we could do Ken Hinkley, lots of people have been talking about him recently"

"Great, I want you to do a retrospective on all the things he's achieved, then pick the biggest achievement and put it in the cover"

"Sure, I'm sure we can find something amazing he's achieved"

KEN HINKLEY

HE'S STILL A COACH

"Hey, we need to publish a Port Adelaide story so we can appear to have media balance. What should we write about?"

"Uh I guess we could do Ken Hinkley, lots of people have been talking about him recently"

"Great, I want you to do a retrospective on all the things he's achieved, then pick the biggest achievement and put it in the cover"

KEN HINKLEY

HE'S STILL A COACH

Fleecing a little football club of 10 million dollars.

He should've been gone by 2019 but 2022 just bewilders me that the trigger wasn't pulled during that diabolical year, which then left us in that really awkward situation last year, all of our own doing.

2022, 10 years of service, 3 prelims but couldn't quite get us there. Thanks, but we are heading in a different direction.

May be able to leave behind a little bit of a legacy. But has now gone on another 2 years, gone out in straight sets after winning 13 in a row and being top of the ladder, and now absolutely stinking it up this year to the point where there is hardly any supporter left that wants him here anymore.

Any chance of leaving behind any legacy whatsoever is gone, unless something truly unthinkable right now happens in the back end of this year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as they mention his actual Record. You know, the most games coached in history never to make a Grand Final. That right there is his legacy.

“father figure”

f#%k off and use your millions to build an orphanage or something, then

original-18977-1455056036-3.jpg

Imagine if they brought Hinkley back in a couple years do that first goal of the game thing, boo him for one last time.

Doubt we see him anywhere near Adelaide Oval/Alberton ever again after this though.

Incidentally, if Hinkley gets sacked this year as expected, it means Brad Scott will be in line next year to overtake Hinkley's record of all time number of games coached without making a grand final (provided Essendon don't make it this year).

Hinkley though will still hold the record for most number of games coached at one club without winning a premiership and most number of games coached at one club without making a grand final - and it's possible these records are never broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back