Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

It's worse on the boundary line though he's all worked up and too close to the action lol, I thought his carry on at GMBH this year was more embarrassing than last night tbh.
It's all a show. Being close to the play is irrelevant.

How does finishing 2nd playing at home, to a side finishing 7th on the road make you under dogs.

I don't normally get personal on here but man you are the ultimate example of a dumb ****ing happy clapper.
The fact you can't comprehend that yes, Port were the under dogs in this and you claim the other person is the dumb one, is just hilarious as all shit.

They were the under dogs. Learn the meaning.

They are spot on. Hawks were deemed the in form team of the competition at this time and port, after last week's efforts were on thin ice. What they as an entire group pulled off was remarkable and showed who they are, again. They, Port, THE under dogs. Won. Against all odds.

Clean what up? The fact that this "cult" you refer to is actually and FACTUALLY just a club? Don't you bloody support that club?

Ignorance and sheer stupidity on these threads & posts like this is just beyond.

Well done to ALL those congratulating Kenny and players at the end and great work Rozee, especially the team beating a finals competitor, not just 7th place. Ignorant comment by you.

Good job Port players and great job Kenny. Shut the F up all you rejects bitching about not losing because of your pathetic and petty crap wanting him sacked.
Sack Hinkley every day of the week!!

The fact you can't comprehend that yes, Port were the under dogs in this and you claim the other person is the dumb one, is just hilarious as all shit.

They were the under dogs. Learn the meaning.

They are spot on. Hawks were deemed the in form team of the competition at this time and port, after last week's efforts were on thin ice. What they as an entire group pulled off was remarkable and showed who they are, again. They, Port, THE under dogs. Won. Against all odds.
You are the very reason this club will be mediocre for ever in a day. A 12 year coach that has achieved nothing, never talks about the fans just himself.
You keep supporting the Ken Hinkley Footy Club, when he's gone I will get behind the new coach 100%. If you don't want Ken gone **** off and don't come back here.

Now it must be your dinner time, mum must be calling you.

You are the very reason this club will be mediocre for ever in a day. A 12 year coach that has achieved nothing, never talks about the fans just himself.
You keep supporting the Ken Hinkley Footy Club, when he's gone I will get behind the new coach 100%.

Now it must be your dinner time, mum must be calling you.

Guaranteed I've supported this club longer than you've been alive but do carry on with your dribble 👍

Well sure seems like quite a few of this minority want to lose just because they dislike Ken. Hate him all you want but whilst he's coaching and is clearly and VERY evidently port through and through at the moment then bloody support him and the team as a whole. All these rejects wanting port to lose as alleged supporters and saying Sydney will win just like that same group said hawks will win, need to shut up for once and just get behind the entire group which includes Ken and support them WANTING to win.

It's absolutely pathetic reading the dim wit cowards on here today commenting negatively because the team bloody won 🤦 I mean, how stupid can you be?
Hinkley is not Port through and through. He has demonstrated this with his behaviour, communication and results.

Port people support the club.

I doubt there are any Port supporters that do not want the club to win a flag.

There is sufficient evidence to suggest that Hinkley is not capable of coaching the team to a flag.

Advocating for Hinkley's removal is consistent with the ethos of the club (see the Creed).

I find it pathetic that as soon as the team wins a game they had no business losing (2nd vs 7th) this thread suffers the word salad of cretins using one acceptable performance as a reason to back in the most embarrassing appointment in the history of the club. I'm shocked they can perform more than basic bodily functions.

Win the premiership. Sack Hinkley.

Guaranteed I've supported this club longer than you've been alive but do carry on with your dribble 👍
If this is the case, you should know better. It's embarrassing for any Port supporters to provide any defence of Hinkley.

If this is the case, you should know better. It's embarrassing for any Port supporters to provide any defence of Hinkley.

It's embarrassing for you clowns wanting the team to lose just to sack a coach then have the audacity to preach the creed and that "we exist to win premierships" yet you idiots want them to lose. Great logic by dim wits.

It's embarrassing for you clowns wanting the team to lose just to sack a coach then have the audacity to preach the creed and that "we exist to win premierships" yet you idiots want them to lose. Great logic by dim wits.
I'm happy for them to win the flag and sack the coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy them to win the flag and sack the coach.
So then support them until that day comes, which it will. That's my whole entire point. Yes, it's time but get the F over it, all these cry baby sad cases on here and get behind the team including Ken UNTIL that day. He'll be out soon enough.

I'm personally just tired of the weasels on here literally wanting the team to lose. That's who I'm against.

I think Ken's biggest challenge this week is actually getting up for it, he'll cop it all week & it was an emotion charged build up and game I think he's got a battle ahead to make sure it's not a flat performance next week.

That's the problem with an emotional susan it can drain the joint if you can't control it.

So then support them until that day comes, which it will. That's my whole entire point. Yes, it's time but get the F over it, all these cry baby sad cases on here and get behind the team including Ken UNTIL that day. He'll be out soon enough.

I'm personally just tired of the weasels on here literally wanting the team to lose. That's who I'm against.

You know you have a choice, right. You can choose to ignore it and post on another, more bootlicker friendly forum if this is all a bit much?

How does finishing 2nd playing at home, to a side finishing 7th on the road make you under dogs.
Losing Houston, Farrell and Burton (who all play the same position), bringing Marshall back for his first game in a while uncertain of his fitness (then losing him mid game), having Dixon pull out, Butters under an injury cloud and playing a team in red hot form after a catastrophic game the week prior... We were absolutely underdogs

And we did it despite biased umpiring and with best games from unheralded and young players ... I can't stand Ken as much as the next guy here but it was a terrific performance the port of old would be proud of.

That Taper Geelong flog can still fk off tho

If he kept it at “im flying jack”, this would be much ado about nothing. Calling Ginnivan a ****ing idiot was probably a step too far

The only cry babies I have seen are you, Taper and any other suckholes demanding poor Kenny be allow to suckle at the teat of the club, members and supporters as long as he likes and be applauded for it.

The weasels are those that say "He'll be out soon enough" without actually advocating for his removal.

I don't normally get personal on here but man you are the ultimate example of a dumb ****ing happy clapper.

Did you see the odds before the game? Something like $1.60 to $2.30 in Hawthorn's favour. We were written off by most media scribes, genuinely the underdogs in this game.

Your entire point is dumb. People are allowed to think critically about the football club they support.

The "weasels" want the club to win a flag, and sometimes losing a match gets you closer to winning a flag. If we'd lost a couple of extra games to start the 2022 season, for example, we might have already changed coaches and won a flag.

It's absolutely brain dead to golf clap a coach who you know isn't up to it.

Well said and can I also add:

if youse don’t get behind Ken Hinkley, youse has no right to watch the Grand Final if we make it.

Well sure seems like quite a few of this minority want to lose just because they dislike Ken. Hate him all you want but whilst he's coaching and is clearly and VERY evidently port through and through at the moment then bloody support him and the team as a whole. All these rejects wanting port to lose as alleged supporters and saying Sydney will win just like that same group said hawks will win, need to shut up for once and just get behind the entire group which includes Ken and support them WANTING to win.

It's absolutely pathetic reading the dim wit cowards on here today commenting negatively because the team bloody won 🤦 I mean, how stupid can you be?
I truly don’t know why it’s so hard to understand people want to win it all, but feel Ken getting sacked and having a run with a new mind in the coaching seat would be better. Yes, I hope we win it all, but if not, let’s just get it over with already, instead of him just doing enough as always to keep his job and nothing more.

Bloody well said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back