Opinion New AFC HQ (Part 2): We're on like Donkey Kong!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think we really appreciate what a game changer this will be for player attraction and retention

Can’t wait for this
Nah .....all clubs have great facilities now

You're severely overrating this compromised development ......will have zero impact on player attraction ....zero

I go to the bombers hangar new development a lot .....equal, if not better than this development .....it's a souless facility , half the time the cafe is closed

You're severely overrating this compromised development ......will have zero impact on player attraction ....zero

I go to the bombers hangar new development a lot .....equal, if not better than this development .....it's a souless facility , half the time the cafe is closed
But Adelaide only has two teams. I hope Crows fans will support the cafe. I know I'll go there, even though I live further out. I don't go to AFL games any more, but will try to go and watch the women here.

We currently dont

That’s why its a game changer

But Adelaide only has two teams. I hope Crows fans will support the cafe. I know I'll go there, even though I live further out. I don't go to AFL games any more, but will try to go and watch the women here.
I reckon this is where the stereotypical apricot slice fan will earn their stripes with us. I expect the cafe facilities will be popular. I’ll go for sure especially in school holidays with the kids.

Is it expected that we start playing SANFL home games here? Maybe even AFL preseason games. If so would enjoy going.
Probably should start playing SANFL games there

I think the only problem would be part of the initial contract to join the league was that we'd play all our games at the opposition teams home grounds. The benefit being the other teams get the gate and any benefit from food / catering sales

Though judging by crowd numbers it probably wouldn't make much difference

I think the only problem would be part of the initial contract to join the league was that we'd play all our games at the opposition teams home grounds. The benefit being the other teams get the gate and any benefit from food / catering sales

we could comprise and offer all Gates to the SANFL opposition.

Except Port of course I mean they are another AFL team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t have an issue with Adelaide hosting SANFL games there, obviously the initial contract is an issue but that is regularly renewed/revised. Hopefully it’s a pivot to make Port pay for a reserves team in the SANFL too

You been down to west lakes lately? Chalk and cheese

We could play our SANFL games against Port there.

Also we could plat any AFL pre season games there instead of at another SANFL ground.

How is theirs in terms of location compared to ours?

Importantly, what's the coffee like? This is key

Haven't followed this closely for a while, looks like no second oval? Or just not pictured in the new media drop?
Mini second oval during construction of the South Road tunnel becomes Marvel Stadium sized once that's completed in 2032.

Probably mostly used for event day parking during the first phase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion New AFC HQ (Part 2): We're on like Donkey Kong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back