Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We'd have 9 of the previous 11 inside 50s before that and 3 scoring shots to zero for the quarter. And were 2 goals up. Was 5.3 to 0.1 for the 30 minutes after it happened when we completely lost our minds
Partly its a young side.... But the Umps were hot on anything that could be interpreted as retaliation..
we tackle hard, ot was either holding or too high when they dropped the ball or ducked. Never let ot play on after that moment when usuthe whistle would be put away...... and umps talked to Crouch at almost every stoppage after about not flying the flag.

Rankine was going for the mark, not even bracing for the impact. Causing whiplash and smacking his head flat on the surface. Probs even copped a bit of shoulder to the chin which may have knocked him out prior to hitting the ground

None of that offers the slightest refutation of what I actually said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t be getting ahead of yourself with comments like that.
We aren't that good. But we controlled the game till Rankine went down.

Once Rankine went down, our guys were too busy wanting to fight. No on field leadership to steady the ship.

The good-teams will account for Port.

Freo will beat em next week.

Tonight was their last win for 2024....

Watch them give him 3 so he can play in the GF if Port make it. 'It's too big a penalty to miss the grand final'
Although he doesn't play for a Vic team......

Big bump by Dan but in the wrong place at wrong time.

But he does play for Port (yes a traditional club they say), should get 2-3 weeks. But it should be 4-5 weeks.

Good chance Port plays GWS in the QF and they may have a better advantage if they finish 3rd and play them in Sydney. But hopefully they finish 2nd and play at home where they are expected to win. I think Port have only won 3 home finals at AO, and lost 5 including two home prelims, a heartbreaking 6 point loss vs Richmond and a thrashing to the Bulldogs.

First game back at the oval for me for 5 years, and oh boy the boos for Rankine being stretched off.. what the hell is wrong with them?
Probably a good thing we lost, but we have so many holes in the list we need to sort out.
Port will stumble their way into at least a prelim.
A small minority booing him off was poor.

The majority myself included clapped him off.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back