Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 3) - The Biggest Loser

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Five seasons to move us "up" to 15th - tracking well Nicks and comfy with a two year extension starting soon.

I believe we have a list that's better than 15th and we have a very strong home ground advantage, but we've sure wasted another season under Nicks.

Pick 4 the only real consolation but God we'd want whoever we take to be worth a wasted year.

To make finals in 2025 we need to jump a lot of teams ahead of us, can we do a Hawthorn? is Nicks as good as Sam Mitchell? Which teams spot in the finals are we taking?

Five seasons to move us "up" to 15th - tracking well Nicks and comfy with a two year extension starting soon.

I believe we have a list that's better than 15th and we have a very strong home ground advantage, but we've sure wasted another season under Nicks.

Pick 4 the only real consolation but God we'd want whoever we take to be worth a wasted year.

To make finals in 2025 we need to jump a lot of teams ahead of us, can we do a Hawthorn? is Nicks as good as Sam Mitchell? Which teams spot in the finals are we taking?
Yes fully agree with this. The board if they don't act this off season and sack nicks they are negligent. He was under pressure coming into this season, they then reward him with a contract extension 1 game in and we have now finished bottom 4 and regressed in the competition.

I believe we have the players and will further strengthen in the off season significantly re pick 4 and some trades so now is the time to wipe the slate clean and bring in an entirely new coaching panel

So WaynesWorld19 you’ll reassess at the end of the year, one game to go which is bound to be a loss, what’s your thoughts on Nicks now with 15th locked in?

Still think it was a good move to sign him for 2 years after 1 round?

Still think we risked having him poached?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 3) - The Biggest Loser

Back