Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of BS cleaned him up a mile away
[/QUOTE]

Transparently dishonest, unmitigated bullshit; his whole statement is a deflective, lying rationalisation.
"I remember the ball coming in my direction ..." :mad:
OH **** OFF YOU LYING SCUMBAG :madv1:. The ball was going straight to Rankine, what, 5-6 metres away??
Rankine was looking up, unaware, the perfect sitting duck, and Houston KNEW IT.
I'd have more respect for the scummy prick if he fessed up and said "Yeah, I bumped him because it was Rankine and wanted to take the sting out of his game".

What a total arseh*le that Houston is!

Crouch knocking a supporter's hat off then that supporter crying to the cops is serious pathetic loser behaviour from that Port fan
And what about the racial slur from a Crow supporter .....both supporter groups are dumb .....I'm telling ya, it's the Adelaide water

Do you reckon Port Adelaide tipped off the media about the Crouch "investigation" to deflect from Dan Houston giving potential lifelong brain damage to Rankine?

I actually am starting to feel sorry for Dan. He's trying to have a career as a sportsman while struggling with short-term very specific amnesia.

I remember wanting to get the ball.

I DON'T remember deciding to bump.

I DO remember that I didn't get him in the head.

I DO remember not seeing his head hit the ground because I was watching the ball.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 191726.png

And what about the racial slur from a Crow supporter .....both supporter groups are dumb .....I'm telling ya, it's the Adelaide water

Honestly, if you lined up every single supporter base against a wall you'd find that 80% of the scumbags were from the Port side of town.

Do you reckon Port Adelaide tipped off the media about the Crouch "investigation" to deflect from Dan Houston giving potential lifelong brain damage to Rankine?
They make themselves the victim in everything, their supporters eat it up.

Its always everyone against them.

I actually am starting to feel sorry for Dan. He's trying to have a career as a sportsman while struggling with short-term very specific amnesia.

I DO remember not seeing his head hit the ground because I was watching the ball.

View attachment 2085865

Houston will claim next that Rankine gave him concussion. :drunk:

Imagine saying you dont want to miss a grand final when you arent guaranteed to be in it.

Reminds me of Kochie trying to get to Perth GF in 2021.
Mark Williams, in the lead up to the 119 GF, identifying the place on a wall at Alberton he was going to hang the 2007 Premiership team photo.. 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This! It was the first thing I thought when I saw the racial vilification claim against Rioli, and the report about the poor Port Power mascot being clobbered.

'Woe is me, look how badly I've been treated."

Give me a break. :rolleyes:
The ‘Pear’ on the front foot. Pro-active club.

Honestly, if you lined up every single supporter base against a wall you'd find that 80% of the scumbags were from the Port side of town.
When I lived in Adelaide ....you wouldn't dare head to the northern part of town .....somehow, I suspect the borders are not controlled as tightly these days

Crouch knocking a supporter's hat off then that supporter crying to the cops is serious pathetic loser behaviour from that Port fan

This is no doubt how it went down.

Crouch walking passed
supporter says a derogatory and rude comment thinking he can say what ever he wants
Crouch confronts him
Supporter stays quiet because Crouch being an AFL footballer is bigger than you think.
Crouch knocks his hat off
Supporters friends laugh at him so the supporter runs to the cops to get one back hoping the AFL and the club suspend him.

I hope the club and the afl come out and suggest that while supporters are free to be fans, they must expect that some players might not like what they have to say and players have every right to retaliate in a non violent manner. That supporter should be suspended for a game.

Imagine saying you dont want to miss a grand final when you arent guaranteed to be in it.
Bit like heeney arguing he doesn't want to lose the brownlow

Maybe Dan, just maybe, if you don't want to miss the grand final, don't snipe players.......

What a load of BS cleaned him up a mile away

Transparently dishonest, unmitigated bullshit; his whole statement is a deflective, lying rationalisation.
"I remember the ball coming in my direction ..." :mad:
OH **** OFF YOU LYING SCUMBAG :madv1:. The ball was going straight to Rankine, what, 5-6 metres away??
Rankine was looking up, unaware, the perfect sitting duck, and Houston KNEW IT.
I'd have more respect for the scummy prick if he fessed up and said "Yeah, I bumped him because it was Rankine and wanted to take the sting out of his game".

What a total arseh*le that Houston is!
[/QUOTE]
We are port Adelaide……..eh?

This is no doubt how it went down.

Crouch walking passed
supporter says a derogatory and rude comment thinking he can say what ever he wants
Crouch confronts him
Supporter stays quiet because Crouch being an AFL footballer is bigger than you think.
Crouch knocks his hat off
Supporters friends laugh at him so the supporter runs to the cops to get one back hoping the AFL and the club suspend him.

I hope the club and the afl come out and suggest that while supporters are free to be fans, they must expect that some players might not like what they have to say and players have every right to retaliate in a non violent manner. That supporter should be suspended for a game.
Its a gutless coward supporter that gives crap to any sportsman when they are off the field.

I would say the same even if one of ours said or did something to Houston.

Hahahaha onya Crouchy. Port flog mouths off then cries assault when the fat **** has his hat pushed off. What a w***er.....
"Officer! Officer! I was yelling abuse at a sportsman after a game had finished and he knocked my hat off!"

I bet the cop that took that call thought they were being ribbed.

View attachment 2085865

Selective memory syndrome. The tribunal will see through this

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back