2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just going of the YouTube draft dudes list. Agree seems unlikely.
71b99a37742085b8f2aa4ea579169919.jpg
It seems unlikely but at the same time it also makes sense from picks 1-7

Mainly stems from Langford pick 2 - Cal has inside knowledge from clubland and he has Langford #1 out of the open pool. Has to mean something

It seems unlikely but at the same time it also makes sense from picks 1-7

Mainly stems from Langford pick 2 - Cal has inside knowledge from clubland and he has Langford #1 out of the open pool. Has to mean something

Yeah tend to agree re Langford and Twomey having an inside lane there. Plenty of tea leaves to read as well with Langford playing for Richmond’s VFL.

Think Reid’s knee injury, depending on severity May tip FOS to Melbourne if it’s between the two.

Would leave us with Reid, Smilie, Trainor to pick from, which would make higgo’s little snap pretty darn costly..

Last edited:

lol

Sydney
Blakey, Campbell , Mills , Heeney , Goulden (hmmmmm)

BL
- Ashcroft , Fletcher , hipwood

AFL is rorted.

And they doubled down on the academy. I hope the commission folds as does the leadership.
Gillon and Dillon can F right off.

Oh and Rampe got off.

Harris Andrews Brisbane captain.
And Coleman who’s injured.
Another Ashcroft on the way.

He is a massive saints fan!

My family were early settlers down there and followed the Saints. Does anyone know why there seems to be a big fanbase down there? My grandfather played footy there, I thought for Traralgon but wore a Saints jumper. They are the Maroons these days. I thought maybe the jumper got them in. Maybe a smaller club that folded?

My family were early settlers down there and followed the Saints. Does anyone know why there seems to be a big fanbase down there? My grandfather played footy there, I thought for Traralgon but wore a Saints jumper. They are the Maroons these days. I thought maybe the jumper got them in. Maybe a smaller club that folded?
True story.

About a decade ago the AFL did this massive public survey. One of the questions was which team do you support.

It was done nationally at multiple events such as games. Corporate. Aus kicks etc.

St Kilda was the 5th best supported club - Nationally.

That survey effectively called us a sleeping giant due to our lack of success. Club hung onto that survey for a good few years. I think that’s why it did that Metro trains supporter ad around that time.

It was kind of a play off the back of those results. Hey, we are shit - but someone you know is a saints fan type of thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back