List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Also has one of the strongest work ethics going around and you can just tell by watching him go about it that he's going to leave no stone unturned trying to get himself up to the required level. If he doesn't make it as an AFL footballer in the long run then it's not going to be because he didn't try to squeeze every drop of effort out of himself, that's for sure.
Yep - I’ve watched him train quite a number of times - 100% all the time

Also has one of the strongest work ethics going around and you can just tell by watching him go about it that he's going to leave no stone unturned trying to get himself up to the required level. If he doesn't make it as an AFL footballer in the long run then it's not going to be because he didn't try to squeeze every drop of effort out of himself, that's for sure.
He's got a great role model in Pendles too.
Pendles is the king of preparation and hard work.
If he follows Pendles, Nick and Titch around he can't go wrong.

I kinda understand the hand wringing over Morris considering we were supposedly into him, but I’m in no way buying that he was a needs pick. This time last year we had Mihocek, AJ and McInnes as undersized KPF options which is well overstocked for a role that is super reliant on either freak athleticism or competitiveness. With Daniher gone next year it’ll be an interesting discussion to pick back up.

I guarantee you that if Carlton is able to score Petracca next year, you can mark them off to play against Brisbane in next year's grand final.

If they lose McKay, then Blues are much easier to beat. Their twin towers in Curnow and McKay is key identity for them.
You take one away and Curnow us easier to defender. De Konig as forward would interesting though.

I kinda understand the hand wringing over Morris considering we were supposedly into him, but I’m in no way buying that he was a needs pick. This time last year we had Mihocek, AJ and McInnes as undersized KPF options which is well overstocked for a role that is super reliant on either freak athleticism or competitiveness. With Daniher gone next year it’ll be an interesting discussion to pick back up.
It won't surprise me, but cheeky last sentence.

Hey Sco, he was a jets boy and the knocks were pace and athleticism. If you watch him carefully, he has the turning circle of the Queen Mary. Atm, he's getting away with being a mark and kick player. Next year we'll see how good he is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period first. As Fly would say, lets get better.
I think I just enjoy the draft more because its so good to see kids realising their dreams of being drafted.They spend their whole lives, worked so hard to get to this point.
Trade period just gives me stress lol

I think I just enjoy the draft more because its so good to see kids realising their dreams of being drafted.They spend their whole lives, worked so hard to get to this point.
Trade period just gives me stress lol
Trade period is adult men realising their Collingwood dreams though

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back