List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact that oppo fans are complaining about our salary cap makes me think it’s in a really great spot!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’ll be even better with the retirements to come in the next couple of years.

"Never got trade capital, never got cap space" Rinse and repeat with these sheep
Honestly having listened for over 12 months to almost every campaigner in the media saying we don’t have the capital to land Smith coming off an ACL and then just casually going out and landing a contracted dual AA Houston..?

Chefs kiss
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Now moving into sore neck territory from looking down at my phone 🥵
I’ve had a headache in the left back of my head since last Wednesday, which is now starting to affect my eyesight, trying to follow along and keep up with all the constant refreshing and looking for updates. I don’t think I can take another 10 days of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a PIES fan you would be rapt the way things are panning out. Seems we are favoured to get Houston which is an amazing outcome as he is a jet and will put us back into calculations in September, coupled with Perryman.

If we can jag the picks back from GC that are being talked about we could also pick up a handy player in the draft. Then pick up Tomlinson as a KPD we are in business for 2025.

Do it Leppa - get it done.

Houston originally wanted to go to Melbourne .............then they became such a rabble he changed his mind (thanks Perty!)

Then Carlton just decided to blow it up while in the box seat.

This trade will be a Bradbury job if it happens.

I really don’t care how, as long as it happens - Bradbury or not.

Love how aggressive we are being. If we got 13 23 and 29 from Suns for Nobes and F1 and keep pick 29. Maybe we could trade 29 and 35. For a slightly earlier pick and grab a Whitlock.

If we somehow come out of off season picking up Houston, Perryman, Tomlinson and a Whitlock. Feels like 2022 off season all over again.
We’ve got Carlton’s F1 + F2 for 13 on the table, there’s no way we’d be doing that trade. It’d be F1 + Noble for 13 or nothing.

Surely Houston would prefer to come to us, so he can legitimately wear the true prison bar guernsey, like all Port players wish they could.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back