List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, Ive seen how this story ends over the past few years.. it’s looking TOO good. 😂

**** it. What number does everyone think Dan is going to have on the back of his jumper?
13. Just don’t nickname him Apollo.

Just heard the Carlton list manager talk. He seems genuinely committed to hit the draft for midfielders. I reckon they are likely to fold on the Houston chase.

It's like they already know their hopes of netting Houston are clinging by a thread, but they don't want to make it look like they were beaten to the punch.

why is it incredible if he's still upset?

It's understandable. It's what they all play for. I thought he was very decent in how he handled himself and could rightly have requested a trade last year really.

No hard feelings towards him.
I'm still upset about 2018 and how we hand one hand on the cup with 2 minutes to go.
Completely understandable about JFN being upset

John Noble still being upset about 2023 is incredible.
Having said that he did save the trade period for us so I wish him well
Could learn a thing or 2 from the way Oscar Mcinerney handled himself with grace and class after missing out on Brisban’s flag. I know Big O was injured and Nobes was omitted but still it’s about the team first attitude

In absolute shambles and the deal isn't even announced

It probably won't even happen lol
Don’t you just love watching them tie themselves in knots over something that isn’t even guaranteed to occur - they need to change their nickname to the Pretzels.

Could learn a thing or 2 from the way Oscar Mcinerney handled himself with grace and class after missing out on Brisban’s flag. I know Big O was injured and Nobes was omitted but still it’s about the team first attitude

People keep bringing up Big O, but I'm surprised more don't mention McStay?

While he wasn't visibly overjoyed, he definitely wasn't pouting or gloomy and seemed genuinely happy for the boys despite missing out all while being basically responsible for us being there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how aggressive we are being. If we got 13 23 and 29 from Suns for Nobes and F1 and keep pick 29. Maybe we could trade 29 and 35. For a slightly earlier pick and grab a Whitlock.

If we somehow come out of off season picking up Houston, Perryman, Tomlinson and a Whitlock. Feels like 2022 off season all over again.

Carlton Board also (on top of their Houston melts) had this:
"Don’t know if it’s been mentioned elsewhere, but I was told by someone who works at Collingwood FC, the reason why McRae came out and said he’s happy to inform everyone that Stringer won’t be playing at Collingwood is because they nearly got into a punch up during their meeting.
McRae told Stringer that if they were to pick him up he’d have to lose weight because he’s too fat to play the role they would want him to play.
Stringer wasn’t too happy with what was said and how it was said and fired back at him. Apparently got to the point where they both were standing up yelling at each other and McRae told Stringer to GTFO. Stringer became too aggressive towards McRae so he was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didn’t leave immediately he couldn’t guarantee Stringer would be able to safely leave the building."
They're so delusional. As if Fly would ever call anyone fat. 🤣

In retrospect, I'm glad we didn't get Stevens, because he turned out to be a nasty piece of work.
Could play footy though.
Someone has taken some funny liberties with his wikipedia page.

Although Stevens never played for his beloved Collingwood, he managed to play four games for the Diamond Valley Magpies over 35 Superules team. Whilst grossly overweight, he showed glimpses of fitness and an ability to accept bets he would never honour.

Throughout 2023-24, Stevens went head to head with arch nemesis Brett Stabb on whatsapp. Unfortunately the results were much like his footy career, trying valiantly but ultimately getting beaten week in week out.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back