Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

**** the haters Caleb Daniel is a baller and will be worth it, trust the process.
If AFL were dating we'd big the king POC hunters. Not because its our preference, because we can only get tuna John West and every other brand rejected.
We slap a bit of lippy on em and tell ourselves we got the moves like Jagger.

Tom Morris- Ldu needs to see improvement to re sign.

Hardly an update or mail but I guess it’s expected. Wouldn’t expect a signature until late in 2025 if at all based on that.
That story stunk of being made up on the spot. "Mail" my arse.

That story stunk of being made up on the spot. "Mail" my arse.
Tbf Tom still gets his mail via Australia Post. Only took 3 months 👍

If AFL were dating we'd big the king POC hunters. Not because its our preference, because we can only get tuna John West and every other brand rejected.
We slap a bit of lippy on em and tell ourselves we got the moves like Jagger.
Daniel is holding out for an extension to his Dogs contract. The fact that he said he won't move unless the Dogs are appropriately satisfied with compo says to me he is not committed to North. Forget him, he's not invested. And besides what The Bulldogs get or don't get is a matter purely between the Dogs, North, and the AFL. Nothing to do with you Caleb. Stay where you are at the kennel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel is holding out for an extension to his Dogs contract. The fact that he said he won't move unless the Dogs are appropriately satisfied with compo says to me he is not committed to North. Forget him, he's not invested. And besides what The Bulldogs get or don't get is a matter purely between the Dogs, North, and the AFL. Nothing to so with you Caleb. Stay where you are at the kennel.
I think I have some phobia……I really don’t want to see another tiny bloke in a North jumper get bowled over at contest repeatedly.

Phillips has given me nightmares, I was sure he was gunna be a gun, till I saw him next to the opposition.

And please don’t suggest “what about Boomer?” Boomer generally had the bloody ball, so didn’t need to compete to get it.

Daniel is holding out for an extension to his Dogs contract. The fact that he said he won't move unless the Dogs are appropriately satisfied with compo says to me he is not committed to North. Forget him, he's not invested. And besides what The Bulldogs get or don't get is a matter purely between the Dogs, North, and the AFL. Nothing to do with you Caleb. Stay where you are at the kennel.
Wouldn't it be astonishing if a player refused a move after his current club and intended club had already reached agreement on the trade, but the player himself didn't believe that the trade was fair compensation for his talent and that his current club deserves more?

I get the feeling we'll struggle to get the Parker trade over the line.

We opened with Darling for a 4th rounder so given Parker is actually wanted at Sydney, they might try to shake us down. And we don't have history playing hardball with them.
No way it doesn’t get done. Swans have told him he gets there. We may end up paying a little more then we like but no way it doesn’t get done (especially with Houston and possibly Daniel not happening).

Not announced yet but I've just joined Shnoz and the crew. These guys have NFI for getting deals done. Couldn't organize a shag in a brothel.

View attachment 2135486

Maybe they need to go down to the Tender Touch to get an idea... although the 1 star review by Jack Wang in 2018 isn't inspiring, "Manager not good girls not young".

10/11 AND our F1? Hard “nFW” from me.
" IF" North are desperate for him and want to eliminate all the other clubs with one blow then this would do it which is what l was looking at .l'm not saying we should do it but its a better option than any other club wanting him can offer...

" IF" North are desperate for him and want to eliminate all the other clubs with one blow then this would do it which is what l was looking at .l'm not saying we should do it but its a better option than any other club wanting him can offer...
Yeah that would be absolutely crazy. If we had pick 10 or 11, that’s more than 13……our F1 will most certainly be better than 10+
We would be giving up potentially 2 very good players for 3 years from Houston.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back