Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheeze is the best at everything but his only weakness is his field passing. We are seriously void of good ball users. We need em, we are going after the best users in the game. I’d almost put my life with Sheezel anywhere inside 50. Goal kicking sublime, passing not that good

To play the way we want to play, we need that quarter back kicker. 2 of them on both half back positions.

Daniel - delisted at 30 and will miss the boat. Tough shit.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
My friend who's a Dogs fan says he is too slow and small for their midfield, so the team has gone past him a bit. The above is absolutely what I could see happening.

Andy Brayshaw spotted in Elwood looking at houses. 👀
Signing a new contract with Dockers so will be flushed with cash.
parks and recreation money GIF

Still not as good a kick.. Harry is sublime at almost everything but his kicking lets him down a bit, some of his inside 50 have laced oppo defenders far too often
Haven’t posted in a while but couldn’t let this is one fly under the radar.

This is quite comfortably the single worst opinion I’ve read regarding a North Melbourne player. Harry’s “kicking letting him down” is like saying Carey’s marking was a weakness. Where and how did you form this opinion? It’s borderline senile.

If you want we can go 1 for 1 with examples of his kicking ability. By the way, the best kicks turn it over more often because it is their role to take risks…

Sheezel a poor kick is diabolical work.

My friend who's a Dogs fan says he is too slow and small for their midfield, so the team has gone past him a bit. The above is absolutely what I could see happening.
You only have to look at the highlights of him trying to tackle Warner. Very funny, couldn't stop laughing, even if he got him pinged for holding the ball. It was like a poodle yapping at somebody's leg FFS.

Id also be pretty annoyed at Houston if I were a port supporter, wanting out 1 year into a 4 year deal, and even if you keep him you know he doesn't want to be there anymore and that his heart isn't in it. "I'm willing to stay" yeah no shit, what else is he going to say? It's good PR.
Karma bus for JHFF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back