Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

He really just referred to his fans as bastards as he defended Ken. This isn't ending anytime soon.

Basically Carr is a fallback narrative.

If they don’t come out and say this is Ken’s last year with Carr taking over in 2026 then Ken is heading for an extension if we hit finals.

None of the financial stuff Koch did for us was worth it. I'd rather we be struggling financially and still feel like Port Adelaide instead of this self satisfied loser football club we've become under his watch. He should be ashamed of himself.

He needs to be re-educated.

The “little club”/“we love being underdogs”/“so many clubs are so much bigger than us” garbage, that he and Keith Thomas were spouting as if we’re Luton Town in the Premier League, clearly wasn’t a tactic to schmooze sponsors and beg for government funding.

They believed it.

And Koch [and Cassisi] still does.

Basically Carr is a fallback narrative.

If they don’t come out and say this is Ken’s last year with Carr taking over in 2026 then Ken is heading for an extension if we hit finals.

I think this too. Just because Carr has not run for other senior positions, I don't believe there's a takeover agreement. I think there are still too many in the club believing Ken will get us a flag, and they will look to stretch out his tenure ... we see that his KPIs are lowered as suited. Of course I'm hoping that I'm wrong.

Koch has said on radio previously “You get a couple disgruntled fans at the AGMs. But when I am at the family day almost every Port member that comes up to me, tell me what a wonderful job I am doing” This is where we are at. An ingrained culture of mediocrity that has permeated throughout the whole club. From President to CEO to coach to players and sadly a lot of the supporter base.

It’s just such a bizarre position to take.

Any club chairman worth his salt when acknowledging fan unrest knows you have to respect it along the lines of,

“Our fans are passionate and knowledgeable and even though we don’t always see eye to eye, we respect their opinions and desires to see this great club succeed…”, etc.

Instead this bonehead openly takes the p¡ss out of a club legend and thumbs his nose at members and fans.

He’s a clueless piece of sh¡t.

This is probably the most important video I’ve ever posted on TikTok as it highlights exactly why David Koch is a stain on our club, and also points a finger at the absurdity of Cos Cardone’s mere existence on our board. If you have an account on TikTok please give it a like and consider commenting or reposting to help the video gain some more traction, and feel free to share it to other platforms like Facebook and X to. Nonetheless I’m sure just about everyone on here would be interested enough to watch and perhaps be satisfied that some of these issues are being shared somewhere outside of BigFooty.

This is probably the most important video I’ve ever posted on TikTok as it highlights exactly why David Koch is a stain on our club, and also points a finger at the absurdity of Cos Cardone’s mere existence on our board. If you have an account on TikTok please give it a like and consider commenting or reposting to help the video gain some more traction, and feel free to share it to other platforms like Facebook and X to. Nonetheless I’m sure just about everyone on here would be interested enough to watch and perhaps be satisfied that some of these issues are being shared somewhere outside of BigFooty.

Impressive.

That’s why we need young people in our party. They have energy.

Not easy to surmise our many frustrations in a single video, but you’ve done it incredibly succinctly. Listening to that was like therapy. Now let’s get it going viral.

This is probably the most important video I’ve ever posted on TikTok as it highlights exactly why David Koch is a stain on our club, and also points a finger at the absurdity of Cos Cardone’s mere existence on our board.

This was me after the 2018 season:
If people IN THE CLUB believe we could have done better, they should be mad, too. They should be holding themselves accountable.

That's what bothers me, really. So far, no one has come forward and apologized. It doesn't matter what went wrong. It went wrong. From the president to the leadership group, they should all be taking responsibility for this: "There is no excuse. This shouldn't have happened. We are better than this. We are embarrassed by and sorry for the way the season ended."

Right now, we shouldn't be defensive and self-protective…

Nothing has changed.

This is probably the most important video I’ve ever posted on TikTok as it highlights exactly why David Koch is a stain on our club, and also points a finger at the absurdity of Cos Cardone’s mere existence on our board.

On Cardone, when I was learning about the club, I got nuts that he was on the Board. He should be persona non grata, forbidden to set foot at the club.

Koch picking Cardone to the board is, by itself, an impeachable offense. It’s evidence more than enough that Koch puts his personal agenda above the club’s best interests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent. Felt buoyed about the young Port generation.

Can you put this on YouTube

Impressive.
Greatly appreciated. While I don’t have the experiences directly with these people that you have had, your contributions have helped me understand exactly why these people need to be gone.
That’s why we need young people in our party. They have energy.
Definitely. I’m sure you can vouch as someone who’s followed Port intensively for around as long as I have that it’s disheartening having not seen proper success yet. Gotta keep the torch burning for the younger fans.
Not easy to surmise our many frustrations in a single video, but you’ve done it incredibly succinctly. Listening to that was like therapy. Now let’s get it going viral.
That’s exactly what it is for me, a form of therapy. Channeling the frustration Port has caused me into something I hope can better Port Adelaide and get it off my chest which I’m glad you’ve also felt.
There’s no way you replaced the Wojak with a Wojak version of me 😭😭😭 shoulda chucked the pompom on as well though granted it’s not exactly visible lol. Surely post the full size version
On Cardone, when I was learning about the club, I got nuts that he was on the Board. He should be persona non grata, forbidden to set foot at the club.

Koch picking Cardone to the board is, by itself, an impeachable offense. It’s evidence more than enough that Koch puts his personal agenda above the club’s best interests.
I’d only recently found out the thing about him leaking the story. That genuinely enraged me. I understand the potential media/business connections through JAM TV but even those are being used negatively so I don’t see the positives of such a bad appointment anymore.
Make him president.

I wasn’t expecting much but that was fantastic.

This guys got me more passionate about Port than anything the club has done in yonks.

Bravo my man!
That is a genuine life goal at some point provided the journo career takes off eventually, so who knows what could end up happening there hahaha
So how can we ensure that PA BF posters see this video so we can share it on multiple platforms & also sign the petition?
I’m going to post it on the @takebackpafc Instagram at some point today so it’s easier to share and I may consider posting it in some other relevant threads on here plus Facebook and X so that’ll make it easier to share around.
Can you put this on YouTube
If I have the time I might make a version better suited to the platform, but otherwise I will just end up posting that exact video.

Greatly appreciated. While I don’t have the experiences directly with these people that you have had, your contributions have helped me understand exactly why these people need to be gone.

Definitely. I’m sure you can vouch as someone who’s followed Port intensively for around as long as I have that it’s disheartening having not seen proper success yet. Gotta keep the torch burning for the younger fans.

That’s exactly what it is for me, a form of therapy. Channeling the frustration Port has caused me into something I hope can better Port Adelaide and get it off my chest which I’m glad you’ve also felt.

There’s no way you replaced the Wojak with a Wojak version of me 😭😭😭 shoulda chucked the pompom on as well though granted it’s not exactly visible lol. Surely post the full size version

I’d only recently found out the thing about him leaking the story. That genuinely enraged me. I understand the potential media/business connections through JAM TV but even those are being used negatively so I don’t see the positives of such a bad appointment anymore.

That is a genuine life goal at some point provided the journo career takes off eventually, so who knows what could end up happening there hahaha

I’m going to post it on the @takebackpafc Instagram at some point today so it’s easier to share and I may consider posting it in some other relevant threads on here plus Facebook and X so that’ll make it easier to share around.

If I have the time I might make a version better suited to the platform, but otherwise I will just end up posting that exact video.
Only one criticism Bruno. Trim that Goddamn Moustache!

It’s just such a bizarre position to take.

Any club chairman worth his salt when acknowledging fan unrest knows you have to respect it along the lines of,

“Our fans are passionate and knowledgeable and even though we don’t always see eye to eye, we respect their opinions and desires to see this great club succeed…”, etc.

Instead this bonehead openly takes the p¡ss out of a club legend and thumbs his nose at members and fans.

He’s a clueless piece of sh¡t.

His speech and antics at the B&F were cringeworthy and unprofessional. To lose two out of three finals in awful fashion and sweep it under the carpet and instead pat the whole club in the back for a pass mark was disgraceful.

But we shouldn't be surprised, it seems to be the Modus Operandi at the club when they fail. In fact Koch was using the young age excuse as far back as 2015 when we were a Premiership fancy and ended up missing finals. And of course our favourite word at the club to remove accountability for performance "Learn”

1728366846945.png
1728366970822.png

Re kok's bastards comment, not that most of us would give a fat rat's clacker anyway whether a child was born before their parent's marriage or if they never married, if someone with AI skills posted a fake marriage certificate that was after his birth date, it would have the arrogant campaigner going into apoplexy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back