Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Having heard Koch's atrocious, smug, ignorant, tone deaf and completely self-satisfied B7F speech these are my thoughts...

After 12 years of the same rotting fish head of a head coach we have gone from stating we were looking at 3 flags in 5 years to making now simply finals as a mark of success..

There is no criticism of a garbage game plan

No mention of us being thrashed in 2 out of 3 finals this year - No mention of being thrashed in 5 of our last 6 finals

As Koch was so eager to smugly state that Sydney hadn't beaten us (prior to our finals embarrassment where we yet again couldn't be bothered to turn up) since Obama was President can we all remind him that we haven't won a Prelim since BUSH was President.

And he then had the gall to suggest that if Sydney had played as badly against us as they did against Brisbane then we would have made the GF- No ambition to actually play well and improve - he now expects us to win by hoping the other team doesn't turn up... because we have no bloody game plan at all. what an absolute cretin

They need to remove the Creed from the clubroom - Not one of our board live by it... none of them. And sadly that includes Tredrea because NOTHING has changed.

Our club has not the slightest shred of ambition - no hunger - no desire.. no self-reflection.. Nothing.

"We exist to win Premierships" = What a sick joke. No - we don't - Our board have no interest at all in us winning a flag again.. Fos WIlliams would absolutely loathe the lot of them.

This is no longer the Port Adelaide that had a drive to be successful.. It has no-one to push from within - just a group of self-satisfied leeches.

If THIS Port Adelaide had requested to join the AFL in the 90s we would have been laughed out of the building. Everything that got us into the AFL has been neutered and deliberately destroyed from within.

Our entire leadership is unambitious - uncaring - blind to our faults - and an absolute disgrace

And until our joke of a 'coach' and our egotistical head are both hurtled bodily out of the door and it's bolted behind them we won't change....
I just can't luv this enough (except the bit about Tredders, that is unfair imo). This needs to be distributed far & wide.

Last edited:

The lack of ambition at our club is actually heart breaking - Those in charge have absolutely NO INTEREST in us winning a flag. None. Makes my blood boil just how smug they are at repeated embarrassment. I loathe what they have deliberately let us become
It is heartbreaking & also infuriating. I have to step back sometimes otherwise I'm full of rage which isn't a great place to be.

No Club sacks a coach when the team finished second on the ladder

You can't make reasonable comparisons like this. Nobody with Hinkley's record has ever lasted this long, so we're in uncharted mediocrity territory.

Getting flogged by 14 goals in a home QF in your 12 unsuccessful season is 100% sackable however you want to spin it. We exist to win premierships, don't we?

Every time I come in here, there is always someone asking if he’s getting sacked.

The answer is no. It was answered by Kochie right after the win vs Hawthorn.

You people need to come to terms with the fact that Hinkley is coaching Port Adelaide next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back