Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Koch has been vocal in seeking fairness and consistency in tribunal decisions, fines for coaches, and fines for clubs not following HIA protocol.

If I am not mistaken he has also been vocal in defence of Gather Round whilst it has been under attack from the likes of C.Scott, and he was also vocal when Port were not given top-ups in 2015 (?) when former Essendon players Monfries and Ryder served suspensions whilst on the Port list.

Koch does care about Port Adelaide, it is just that he has poor judgement about who is the best person for being head coach and on the board, and he also fails to live by the Creed judging by recent comments about making the top 8 being the pass mark.

He is not all bad, but his time is up, and I want him sacked for enabling Hinkley and setting low on-field standards for success that do not align to the Creed or (former) club culture.
Meanwhile, we as a club have been following MIA protocols - especially in September. It stands for Missing In Action :).

No Club sacks a coach when the team finished second on the ladder
The Brumbies won the Super Rugby competition in 2004, and fired coach David Nucifora. The rationale was that he'd done the job they'd set him and it was time for a new set of skills.

So from a very small sample size you extrapolated how that entire demographic voted. I know a dozen members in that demographic that voted for Tredrea so my assertion that your statement is incorrect stands.

Nah Steve, I made a clarification from the outset about it not being a fair random sample, just being my experience only, and puzzled by it.

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, but it wasn't meant to be a claim defaulting to a majority size or all from that demographic being Aber voters or Hinkley lovers but from those I have interacted with, given that they were adults experiencing the difference from the Ebert to Cahill eras, and their reasons.

A mate nearing 65 voted Tredrea and wants the rest sacked and then three others over 70 that voted for Tredrea and want Hinkley sacked.

On the flipside there are those other experiences I mentioned in the earlier posts that felt like too many. In addition. there's a person mid 70s that has had family ties at the club, been at each premiership from childhood but wishes Cahill was never our coach, and loves Hinkley, and oddly says that "the club has never been closer to a premiership in the AFL as it is now". During that 13 wins in a row, said "well that's shut them all up". Then I have a 64 yo friend that blames the players and dislikes Tredrea "because he's there to create trouble".

So I'd be curious to know the cross section of voters but we never will know.

Having heard Koch's atrocious, smug, ignorant, tone deaf and completely self-satisfied B7F speech these are my thoughts...

After 12 years of the same rotting fish head of a head coach we have gone from stating we were looking at 3 flags in 5 years to making now simply finals as a mark of success..

There is no criticism of a garbage game plan

No mention of us being thrashed in 2 out of 3 finals this year - No mention of being thrashed in 5 of our last 6 finals

As Koch was so eager to smugly state that Sydney hadn't beaten us (prior to our finals embarrassment where we yet again couldn't be bothered to turn up) since Obama was President can we all remind him that we haven't won a Prelim since BUSH was President.

And he then had the gall to suggest that if Sydney had played as badly against us as they did against Brisbane then we would have made the GF- No ambition to actually play well and improve - he now expects us to win by hoping the other team doesn't turn up... because we have no bloody game plan at all. what an absolute cretin

They need to remove the Creed from the clubroom - Not one of our board live by it... none of them. And sadly that includes Tredrea because NOTHING has changed.

Our club has not the slightest shred of ambition - no hunger - no desire.. no self-reflection.. Nothing.

"We exist to win Premierships" = What a sick joke. No - we don't - Our board have no interest at all in us winning a flag again.. Fos WIlliams would absolutely loathe the lot of them.

This is no longer the Port Adelaide that had a drive to be successful.. It has no-one to push from within - just a group of self-satisfied leeches.

If THIS Port Adelaide had requested to join the AFL in the 90s we would have been laughed out of the building. Everything that got us into the AFL has been neutered and deliberately destroyed from within.

Our entire leadership is unambitious - uncaring - blind to our faults - and an absolute disgrace

And until our joke of a 'coach' and our egotistical head are both hurtled bodily out of the door and it's bolted behind them we won't change....
Unfortunately the AFL is about the Collingwoods and the big Vic clubs playing against 8 or 9 Washington Generals playing out of different cities and guises. Koch is doing exactly what the AFL want. Keep the money coming in Generals but on any account don't ****ing win the thing.

They're not cowards - This is deliberate. They're smug self-satisfied egotistical leeches. They have no ambition whatsoever to see our club succeed on the field - absolutely none. They're too busy telling each other how wonderful they are... and they'll extend that fraud's contract again ... They are everything our club detested in the past.
It still makes them cowards imo.

[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Us against the rest" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Imagine if JHF & Luko didn't want to come to Port, I reckon without JHF we could have almost missed finals.

What if they wanted to go to our neighbours?

We’d be offended for life.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just watching MKR

Yeah I know

But for those playing along at home I thought the bitchy Melbourne socialite reminds of how I imagine Donna Stinkley to be
I havent watched MKR in over a decade, yet this exact character is on every cooking show ever.

Imagine if JHF & Luko didn't want to come to Port, I reckon without JHF we could have almost missed finals.

What if they wanted to go to our neighbours?

We looked like missing finals anyway after the Brisbane loss until daddy's cockroach powers kicked in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know all this. But the club says the list is at fault. So why have we continued to employ the man responsible for building that list? Unless they don't actually believe that excuse and they're just using it to deflect attention from Donuts.
We're saying the same thing! We all know the truth. They know Cripps is irreplaceable. They just don't care about throwing him under the bus inadvertently to save Donuts

They love him so much.
Sick Puke GIF by Cappa Video Productions

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Rowd[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I know a very good full back from the [emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]s and [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]s who says the club is unrecognisable from his days and dislikes what he sees but just doesn't want to get involved.

If I was an ex player, I’d be ripping into these pricks. Ex Port players were hard as nails on field, pussies off !

If I was an ex player, I’d be ripping into these pricks. Ex Port players were hard as nails on field, pussies off !

So many have moved on and served at different clubs now.

Hardwick, Dew, Monty, Schofield (penny for his honest thoughts), Kingsley, Francou, Lade. They don’t stand to gain anything by speaking out against Port as they are career footballers turned coaches, and doing so might burn that money laden bridge. Sickening

Kornes is either a poor liar or deluded, probably a bit of both.

Cassisi not far removed.

Dean Brogan had some things to say but never caught the crux.

Mead, Flash and Burgoyne are obviously conflicted too.

That leaves the muted Tredrea, now better off outside the gutless board than within. I fear when he departs board duty so too will his testicles depart his scrotum.

What a weird and depressing situation where the high point of dissent is a boo or a sticker from the fan base that is then potted by the playing squad!

Former Manchester United midfielder & club legend Paul Scholes provided some wonderful insight following another dour showing by United over the weekend.

When he joined the club it was all about winning Titles & Trophies, now the bench mark of success appears to be just qualifying for Europe. It slowly eats away & negatively shifts the cultural mindset which becomes very hard to break out of once the rot sets in.

This is exactly the same problem that we face, but for some reason it just gets continually glossed over & ignored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back