List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Arnold Schwarzenegger had a heart condition as well
Which was likely caused by his rampant and admitted steroid use. Bold strategy suggesting that we look for players with PED related heart conditions. Let's see how it how it pays off.

Im not a fan of selling the farm for a (albeit very good) half back flanker, when our small defenders arent our problem. But even I think that Houston will make us better.

I rate Maynard and IQ very highly, Houston makes that department even better. Our rebounding and transition game, already good, will become a real weapon. I'll much prefer Houston's precision to Johnny Nobles long kicks to nobody in particular,

My gripe with getting him is that he will be expensive, and getting him denies us the opportunity to fix what is really wrong with the list: the midfield and Key positions.

The midfield should be okay short term. Mitchell will return. Perryman adds some depth.

I think with our key forwards we're content with the mix we have. I get the feeling we've spent on McStay and won't spend more this off season.

The bit i'm worried about is full back. I'm not a big fan of Frampton who is inconsistent. I wish there were some rumours around key defenders.

If Houston doesn’t declare he wants to come to us by the weekend, move on.
Try and get into this draft with the 2-3 picks inside 30 ( if we get 13, split it )

I know Fly says he prefers players, but I’m not into convincing someone to come to our club, the players in question should be begging to play for us.

Try and get into this draft with the 2-3 picks inside 30 ( if we get 13, split it )

I know Fly says he prefers players, but I’m not into convincing someone to come to our club, the players in question should be begging to play for us.
I think Houston would be more than happy to play for us or Carlton but is doing the right thing by Port seeing as hes leaving and letting them get the best deal possible. Very mature by all involved

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No manager asks for a trade until they believe a deal can be done where at the moment, it does not favour Port enough

There’s no nominating, it will just happen with whichever club can get the right deal done.

But I don’t think there’s any hurt in him nominating now that Carlton have reportedly dropped out of the race. I think he’d wait on our deal with Suns before doing anything.

If we get Houston Leppa better thank us for willing it into existence.
"Id just like to send a shout out to the Collingwood Trade and FA thread on Bigfooty for making this all possible and we look forward to all their future advice and knowledge on all things list management"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back