• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no we only have 8 of the first 24 picks.

Some people will never be pleased.

We are losing our 3 best mid aged players, Graham and 7 picks after 24 for 6 picks between 6 and 23. It’s not as great as it sounds and we need to maximise the picks we get back.

Remember all those picks we already had we earned by trading away higher picks.

So we keep a player who is completely disinterested on the list and risk them becoming toxic in the changreooms, all the while their trade value diminishes? Sounds like a solid plan.
Stop making shit up. There is nothing that indicates that Bolton’s attitude would be toxic. Also his value would not diminish in 1 year as he’s still young enough. Yes trade him but only for absolute maximum value.

so some are still crying over late draft picks to Brissy we were never using?

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

We are losing our 3 best mid aged players, Graham and 7 picks after 24 for 6 picks between 6 and 23. It’s not as great as it sounds and we need to maximise the picks we get back.

d900238f-1321-4053-aab3-10eeec43fe36_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They only have 39 and 41. If they get a 3 pick upgrade those picks (36 & 38) will be worth 967.

If our picks become 48, 58 and 67 they will worth 541, for a total of 1508. Less discount is approx 1885.

So they can match max pick 5 bid. I’d be surprised if they got one earlier but still might make us send them more.
What discount are you talking about there? I'm confused. The 1508 is correct.

1728971384334.png

You're right about the numbers, though. They can match a pick from pick 5 onwards with what we trade them.

4 = 1627
5 = 1502 (Get pick 73 back)
6 = 1401 (Get pick 63 back)
7 = 1315 (Get pick 57 back)
8 = 1241 (Get pick 51 back)

I'd say they're almost definitely safe.

Houston is a huge get for Pies, not sure why they're getting shit canned here. They're all in for a flag, as you should be when you're a contender.
Yes, when you are contender. :$

What discount are you talking about there? I'm confused. The 1508 is correct.

View attachment 2142537

You're right about the numbers, though. They can match a pick from pick 5 onwards with what we trade them.

4 = 1627
5 = 1502 (Get pick 73 back)
6 = 1401 (Get pick 63 back)
7 = 1315 (Get pick 57 back)
8 = 1241 (Get pick 51 back)

I'd say they're almost definitely safe.
Ah nvm, I see what you've done. Divided by .8

Makes sense

Houston is a huge get for Pies, not sure why they're getting shit canned here. They're all in for a flag, as you should be when you're a contender.
dr-phil.gif

Wrong. The extra picks were from the cripple Soldo who nobody wants. And by sliding back in the draft from 35 to 40.

And our 3 x best mid-aged players have 1 x B&F and 1 x AA between them in 25-years of footy. So we’re losing quality players but we’re not losing Dangerfield, Buddy or GAJ.

6 picks between 6-23 for Soldo, a pick slide, Graham, Baker, Bolton and Rioli. Given Soldo and Graham are next to useless and the pick slide meant nothing, it’s 6 picks from 6-23 for Rioli, Baker and Rioli … in the deepest draft we’ve ever seen.

Of course we all want more … but this would be extraordinary if it works out this way …. time will tell as nothing’s final yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back