List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore, Maynard, Houston, Howe, Quaynor, Crisp, Perryman, Pendlebury and the Daicos bros is a best-in-league set of players to rotate through defensive posts in 2025.

Unfortunately Frampton or Dean will still have to play at FB or CHB alongside this extremely talented group. Its pretty obvious what our highest priority unfilled recruitment need is.
For the short term it's key back, plus ruck/forward. Murphy retirement was a big blow.

Brothers and sisters I urge you to read the Dan Houston thread on Port’s board. So much salt just opening the thread gave me hypertension.

“**** Port. **** Houston. **** Collingwood” 😂🤣

We are like a problem gambler putting our paycheque through the poker machines on pay day. The player we get in the 50’s would want to turn out like Josh Daicos or Dane Swan to get some balance in the deal
Yes because Noble, Richards and pick whatever next year is the equivalent to Dane Swan and Dan Houston.

Brothers and sisters I urge you to read the Dan Houston thread on Port’s board. So much salt just opening the thread gave me hypertension.

** Port. ** Houston. **** Collingwood” 😂🤣
I would do, but it's all I have in me to try and keep up with our board. I have nothing left in me for any other boards at the moment, even those tossers.

Moore, Maynard, Houston, Howe, Quaynor, Crisp, Perryman, Pendlebury and the Daicos bros is a best-in-league set of players to rotate through defensive posts in 2025.

Unfortunately Frampton or Dean will still have to play at FB or CHB alongside this extremely talented group. Its pretty obvious what our highest priority unfilled recruitment need is.
Pendles should actually start off interchange and have one of the under 22 players play 10 games at least at the backline.

The same in the middle.

Need 3 players under 22 getting games to help ease Pendles and Sidey out by seasons end.

I'd be targeting Aliir Aliir next. Over the last two years, the poor ****er has lost Houston beside him and gained Atkins, Zerk Thatcher and Esava.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes because Noble, Richards and pick whatever next year is the equivalent to Dane Swan and Dan Houston.
Don’t forget pick 36! Superstar in the making!

How? We gave up 2 x 18-year-olds (13, 36) who’d be lucky to win one AA between them, Noble is borderline best 23, and Richards has played 9 games.

How on earth did we overpay?
Didn't Suns give Port pick 13? It was never really ever ours to use in the draft, was it? It was all included as part of this 3 way deal.

Absolutely agree, we upgraded Noble with Houston. Richards had promise, but let's face it, he played only 9 games if you include 20 seconds 😉 they both got to the club's they requested. Win/win/win.

And we're getting Tommy next year. With lots of $ to spend of FA's.

Last edited:
I may have a tin foil hat on but what if we have all agreed to a deal and Port have leaked an alternate deal, to then 'back out' and receive a minorly better deal to look better to their fans?

Could it just be an adjustment of 23 instead of 29? We don't have any more capital so any threats to us means nothing as we simply pull out.

I think it still gets smoothed over tomorrow.
Look, I was sort of right last night?

Pendles should actually start off interchange and have one of the under 22 players play 10 games at least at the backline.

The same in the middle.

Need 3 players under 22 getting games to help ease Pendles and Sidey out by seasons end.
Yes, agreed. For mine its Parker in defence and Allan & Harrison (post-recovery) in the middle.

When did I say we have to bottom out? Although that is where we are headed if we keep burning picks.

How is holding your pick to take it to the draft bottoming out? I am not advocating a Richmond style fire sale.

You need to take a more balanced approach over selling the farm for who ever the hot name is that particular offseason.

Perryman was a good get as it cost us nothing
Hold what pick? 36? Oh our future is up in smoke!

** Port. ** Houston. **** Collingwood” 😂🤣
just got back from the Richards thread (port adelaide)... lets say, they are not happy.... one funny quote below re: Richards:

"Yeah, I always wanted a Thunderbird 3, but all I got was a crappy Thunderbird 1 that didn't fit together properly."

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back