List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious Lets Go GIF by Step

Membrey

Membrey

Membrey

We are like a problem gambler putting our paycheque through the poker machines on pay day. The player we get in the 50’s would want to turn out like Josh Daicos or Dane Swan to get some balance in the deal

Have a lie down mate. We just picked up the best half back in the comp.

Tonight, l feel so much more relaxed now we have Houston. No more waking up at 4am checking for any updates over night and scrolling through big footy for any info l may have missed about the potential trade. Tonight l will sleep like a baby......😴😴

2nd That

I been Struggling myself to Sleep at Night since Trade Period Started but been Sleeping after Okay

Can have more Less Stressful 1 Tonight

Because we gave up too much. A half back flanker is not worth that much. Especially when our spine is so poor.

You need to balance your objectives. We have one of the worst groups of young players in the league. We missed finals this year and are relying on having a dream run with injury to be competitive again

Carlton have a great spine. How's that going for them?

Not sure if it’s me but I think the Port board (about DH) is quite tame compared to some of the melts I’ve seen here over the years

Eg-
Crop the posters name out of the image mate, otherwise this post is against forum rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back