Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Never let him forget Pies fans

D6753n8.png

Looks can be deceiving!

Watch the last two minutes of the game if you still don’t understand why WHE is first picked every week. He’s not the toughest player going around, but went twice with the flight to ensure victory. Lifts when we need him to, plays any role any time. Fast, fit and skilful. Love it!

Would have to go down as one of the all time best plays from the centre, Naicos over the head hand ball gather and goal. Epic
Nicky D gets the original clearance to Pendles, hardest ball get at the most red hot time of the year, then first one with hands on it after the next contest at the 50 to slip a Daicos special to Gooey for the matchwinner. Yeah, seagull 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nicky D gets the original clearance to Pendles, hardest ball get at the most red hot time of the year, then first one with hands on it after the next contest at the 50 to slip a Daicos special to Gooey for the matchwinner. Yeah, seagull 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The 3 starting mids the only ones to touch it. Special

The AFL360 montage is the greatest 5mins of footage ever compiled
I cry each time I watch it. I can't wait for the doco on our season or Coxy's book which I'm sure is going to happen. Then there are the DVD sets, magazines, newspaper lift outs, merchandise.... it's black and white heaven on earth!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Besides last years, 2014 would have to be our best player and draft movement and crucial to this flag

We got Jordy, Darcy, Bruz and Crispy and some tall bloke from Texas, wonder how he turned out.

View attachment 1820661

Now that’s a long term investment.❤️

People debating the Bailey goal and whether it should've been a 50 for him being too close.
What isn't debatable is Fletcher picking up the ball and then dropping it once he realises it's not their free.

I thought the AFL would sign off on the advantage. They only admit to blatant mistakes. This one is a judgement call.

Also, has been mentioned that umpires are not supposed to make a call on intent. If a player takes a kick some time after the whistle, it is advantage. Maybe they can make allowances for the whistle not being heard, but that doesn't really work, there's a lot of 50s that wouldn't be paid if you assume players can't hear.

I thought the AFL would sign off on the advantage. They only admit to blatant mistakes. This one is a judgement call.

Also, has been mentioned that umpires are not supposed to make a call on intent. If a player takes a kick some time after the whistle, it is advantage. Maybe they can make allowances for the whistle not being heard, but that doesn't really work, there's a lot of 50s that wouldn't be paid if you assume players can't hear.
Yeah don’t buy that whistle shit either, Dorko and others near him heard it.

People debating the Bailey goal and whether it should've been a 50 for him being too close.
What isn't debatable is Ashcroft picking up the ball and then dropping it once he realises it's not their free.

Ashcroft recovered quickly from his ACL.

How about Cox marking, the umpire blowing his whistle to signal mark, the umpire blowing his whistle again to halt play, and then Gardiner hack kicking the ball to the boundary? Should have been 50m and made a certain goal instead of ultimately a behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 🏆 GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back