Universal Love đźŹ† GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

I see life a bit brighter now that we’ve squared the ledger in terms of premierships with Carlton and Essendon. Especially knowing you can add in some asterisks in there for them. 🏆:relaxed:

Not to mention that we've played in so many more and have way more McLellands or whatever they are for finishing top

I see life a bit brighter now that we’ve squared the ledger in terms of premierships with Carlton and Essendon. Especially knowing you can add in some asterisks in there for them. :relaxed:

It’s as though there has been a long time of unreality, as though we all woke up one day and realized;

ca8109b974c7fd0b3500540c3f953e594651270f.gif

… and now finally everything has been put right again.

I see life a bit brighter now that we’ve squared the ledger in terms of premierships with Carlton and Essendon. Especially knowing you can add in some asterisks in there for them. 🏆:relaxed:

Definitive domination won't come til we edge ahead on premierships but right now we are the GOAT, the most successful club of all time because in our comp we separate clubs that are even with a percentage system, let's go to the numbers for the past 126 years.

383350543_7065623876803616_4399371385700081080_n.jpg

2 years old so it needs updating but we've only increased our lead in that time.

It's good that we feel the same way about the scum.
If the planets align, it would be great for us to beat them in the 2024 GF by 1 point.
Except I'd end up with no finger nails.
No finger nails would be a small price to pay for a result like that.

No finger nails would be a small price to pay for a result like that.
Don’t understand the desire for a close gf win against the scum. Thoroughly enjoyed the 2010 replay when it was obvious we were going to win in the first quarter. Much prefer to have their fans crying very early on and feeling crushed Like how the cats did to port and Sydney

Don’t understand the desire for a close gf win against the scum. Thoroughly enjoyed the 2010 replay when it was obvious we were going to win in the first quarter. Much prefer to have their fans crying very early on and feeling crushed Like how the cats did to port and Sydney
Problem is they would all be walking out early and we'd have no-one to gloat to at the final siren.

View attachment 1880839

Me down Lygon St post game
Some of the best fun I had last season was leaving the G after we beat them in round 10.

Never shared so many giggles with Carlton supporters who could do nothing but laugh at the rabble their club was. It was glorious listening to them make fun of their beloved Carlscum.

Pity their downfall didn't continue all year, but it definitely was the most fun I've had post game, apart from our GF wins of course, lol.

I’d prefer to win by 10 goals too but I’d take any margin over Carlton in a Grand Final.

Problem is they would all be walking out early and we'd have no-one to gloat to at the final siren.

There must be a way to stop them leaving their seats early, although I suppose restraining someone against their will might not be all that legal. Pity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's about payback for 1979, when the cheating scum stole a GF after the ball went out of bounds.

Definitive domination won't come til we edge ahead on premierships but right now we are the GOAT, the most successful club of all time because in our comp we separate clubs that are even with a percentage system, let's go to the numbers for the past 126 years.

View attachment 1880713

2 years old so it needs updating but we've only increased our lead in that time.
Vale University :'(

It's about payback for 1979, when the cheating scum stole a GF after the ball went out of bounds.
Les Zig has covered this off a few times now. Hate to say it, but agree with him, in that passage of play, the scum wanted it more. That's the reason I would want to snuff out their hope quickly with an avalanche of goals in the first quarter. It would also remove their ability to say that they were in with a chance.

Les Zig has covered this off a few times now. Hate to say it, but agree with him, in that passage of play, the scum wanted it more. That's the reason I would want to snuff out their hope quickly with an avalanche of goals in the first quarter. It would also remove their ability to say that they were in with a chance.
Exactly. I'd much rather enjoy the game from start to finish by absolutely annihilating them.

No chance of them having a sniff, no controversy, no questionable umpiring decision, no lucky bounce.

Just total domination, superiority & a demolition.

When Mr and Mrs Daicos moved from South Melbourne to Preston in the early 70s they set off a chain reaction of events.
It's quite likely there would be no 1990 or 2023 Collingwood premierships if that seemingly unimportant event never took place.
Quite apart from the benefit to the CFC of this move is there an explanation of why someone would move from Sth Melbourne to Preston? - were they bored with the Sth Melb market and looking for the high quality cevapcicis to be had at the Preston market?

Quite apart from the benefit to the CFC of this move is there an explanation of why someone would move from Sth Melbourne to Preston? - were they bored with the Sth Melb market and looking for the high quality cevapcicis to be had at the Preston market?
Bigger house on a bigger block would be my guess. South Melbourne and the inner suburbs in general hadn't been gentrified back then, they were working class.

Sth Melbourne was a shizen hole back in the day. Plus what SR said.
Bigger homes and land in Preston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love đźŹ† GF = PIES WIN PREMIERSHIP #16 🏆🥇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back