Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - progressing slowly in return to AFL after bone stress injury in foot

Remove this Banner Ad

That sounds great and I hope McKercher reaches that transcendent level.

I just thought you sold Harry short (and continue to do so). Sheezel has an “accurate, penetrating kick” and isn’t a slouch when it comes to running either.
I think something is getting lost in translation, not my intention to sell Harry short he was arguably our best player last season and will most likely go to another level this year.

Last edited:

I don’t get the drug addict vibes from Colby.

Honestly though, Ben Cousins story is incredible. Rising Star, Premiership player, Brownlow medalist, 4x BnF, 6x AA, then spends years as an addict, goes to jail, still looks amazing, cleans up and gets a job on channel 7.

He’s been on a hell of a journey.

Honestly though, Ben Cousins story is incredible. Rising Star, Premiership player, Brownlow medalist, 4x BnF, 6x AA, then spends years as an addict, goes to jail, still looks amazing, cleans up and gets a job on channel 7.

He was an addict during those 4x BnF 6 xAA years, complete animal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goes to show that drugs won. With all those accolades, the money, the looks, the women.... He thought drugs were better

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

You're seriously forgetting about Shaun Atley and Marley Williams, disgraceful conduct there.
Marley had his perks as a pick 105 trade.

Ats was pivotal in our finals runs between 2012-15. I thought he had tools we didn't harness well enough. The Judd comparisons were definitely a bit out there but he had explosive pace that we somehow couldn't use to our maximum advantage. You could say the same thing about a few of the draftees that showed some promise during the same period.

He was, and is the perfect example of a footy department that lacked core player development focus. There were just far too many names that were hampered by the same issues for it to be a coincidence.

If Atley was playing under Clarkson, he would be the explosive receiver in the midfield. Maybe he'll get some half back time, but priority will be midfield.

It's remarkable that we look a better outfit footy department wise despite the fact we had more resources under Scott and co. That says it all.

Wat does Cuz host on Ch 7?

And I can’t believe that is my first post in this thread…

Ed Sheeran What GIF by Audacy

I can’t believe the simping for cousins. He is a convicted DV perp.

I’m not condoning what he did, but he was never convicted for domestic violence. He was found guilty of stalking his former partner because she put an AVO on him, he was off his nut and wanted to see his kids. That would’ve been awful for her. I’m not simping for him at all. Life isn’t black and white, it’s complicated. I don’t think he’s been so evil that he doesn’t deserve a second chance.

I’ve known a lot of people that went off the rails and never came back. The people that do go off the rails and get their lives together are an inspiration to someone who is currently feeling like they can never get out of the hole they’ve put themselves in.

I’m not condoning what he did, but he was never convicted for domestic violence. He was found guilty of stalking his former partner because she put an AVO on him, he was off his nut and wanted to see his kids. That would’ve been awful for her. I’m not simping for him at all. Life isn’t black and white, it’s complicated. I don’t think he’s been so evil that he doesn’t deserve a second chance.

I’ve known a lot of people that went off the rails and never came back. The people that do go off the rails and get their lives together are an inspiration to someone who is currently feeling like they can never get out of the hole they’ve put themselves in.
Stalking your ex partner is DV buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back