Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Was vice captain/leadership group. Maybe if he wasn’t “me me me” he might have stopped and helped one of his brothers out.

Just an observation.
Ridiculous.

TT was punished, supported through an education program and still couldn't work out how to behave appropriately.

Not Jy's fault that TT failed himself.

Ridiculous.

TT was punished, supported through an education program and still couldn't work out how to behave appropriately.

Not Jy's fault that TT failed himself.
With all the change in coaches and admin, it was up to the skipper and leadership group to look after the lad. The leadership group are all responsible. Jy is part of it.

With all the change in coaches and admin, it was up to the skipper and leadership group to look after the lad. The leadership group are all responsible. Jy is part of it.
Utter tripe as per usual.

TT is an adult and was punished for making a mistake with his poor behaviour. Even children can work out if they do the wrong thing and get punished that they shouldn't do it again.

The fact he continued to make that same mistake despite the efforts of those at the football club is 100% Tarryn's responsibility.

There is so many things which are reasonable to criticise Jy about including his leadership, football etc. but you can't blame him for everything purely because you dislike him.

Utter tripe as per usual.

TT is an adult and was punished for making a mistake with his poor behaviour. Even children can work out if they do the wrong thing and get punished that they shouldn't do it again.

The fact he continued to make that same mistake despite the efforts of those at the football club is 100% Tarryn's responsibility.

There is so many things which are reasonable to criticise Jy about including his leadership, football etc. but you can't blame him for everything purely because you dislike him.

So the fact we were rudderless and void of leadership has nothing to do with it? 👍🏻 JZ was basically on his pat malone with no help from anyone.

So the fact we were rudderless and void of leadership has nothing to do with it? 👍🏻 JZ was basically on his pat malone with no help from anyone.
He's an adult responsible for his own actions in his personal life.

He's an adult responsible for his own actions in his personal life.
Clubs band around blokes to help them. We failed TT. Or at the least allowed him to continue the behaviour. Team mates know what players get up to, him hitting the bag and partying at Revs should have been enough for the leadership group to intervene.

Yes, Jy is an incapable footballer but the more I look back on his leadership in the past.. which I have been supportive on, the more failure I see.

Clubs band around blokes to help them. We failed TT. Or at the least allowed him to continue the behaviour. Team mates know what players get up to, him hitting the bag and partying at Revs should have been enough for the leadership group to intervene.

Yes, Jy is an incapable footballer but the more I look back on his leadership in the past.. which I have been supportive on, the more failure I see.
Just because you retrospectively look to blame Jy for everything, doesn't make these "failures" true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back