Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

Meanwhile on the rumours board…
Season 9 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons
You're making me look like a liar for saying our board isn't full of kool-aid sipping sycophants.

I'm here for it.

You're making me look like a liar for saying our board isn't full of kool-aid sipping sycophants.

I'm here for it.
The most bites have come from posting that Steven May was correct and that Collingwood are an average side.

Last edited:
That was part was real. You suck.
Have now been threadbanned in Steven May by an offended Collingwood mod. Reason: off topic trolling. How is agreeing with Steven May that Collingwood are shit and we should’ve smoked them off topic?

Have now been threadbanned in Steven May by an offended Collingwood mod. Reason: off topic trolling. How is agreeing with Steven May that Collingwood are s**t and we should’ve smoked them off topic?

Main board logic.

Should prefix the Steven May thread to "Pies fans only"

I once got a points ban because I wrote hahahahahaha on the Hogan to Freo thread when he didn't go in 2017.

Clearly overstepped the boundary, 3 too many ha's , its a 2 maximum on the mainboard. Sort of like hip pumps after a TD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate the "this happens at most clubs" comment. Who cares what's happening at other clubs? Just focus on taking care of our own mess.

Players with 7 years to run on their deal on over a milly a year get told to shape up or ship out all the time at other clubs.

Players with 7 years to run on their deal on over a milly a year get told to shape up or ship out all the time at other clubs.
Same as failing a game day PED test. Happens basically every week, yeah?

Hate the "this happens at most clubs" comment. Who cares what's happening at other clubs? Just focus on taking care of our own mess.
He clearly meant “adversity happens at most clubs but we will get through it” when he was asked about whether we would sink next year?

I’m honestly not sure what else he could say?

He clearly meant “adversity happens at most clubs but we will get through it” when he was asked about whether we would sink next year?

I’m honestly not sure what else he could say?
Something real instead of bullshit fluff maybe?

Something real instead of bullshit fluff maybe?

Yeah, could have said "it's clearly not good enough and we need to get it sorted" , but nah, the same old Melbourne arrogance and excuse making "it happens at all clubs, the culture we have built" etc etc

I also liked how he referenced getting in the top 4. Doesn’t really count if you go out in straights :$

I also liked how he referenced getting in the top 4. Doesn’t really count if you go out in straights :$

Imagine having the gall to be bringing up top 4 like it's an accomplishment after what we've done in finals the past two years.

14 other clubs would kill to be us. :$

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back