Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

I get that it's cringe, but pretty lame screenshotting the post of someone who is a borderline elderly woman and passionate cheer squad member to make fun of them on the internet.

The bullying nature of this board is far more embarrassing atm tbh. Guessing most posters aren't 13 given how long they've been posting here, so bit of self reflection wouldn't go astray.

TK get out of the arm chair mate. Cheer squad turns up every week when you don’t. You know this chick wears her heart on here her sleave and you’re banking cheap laughs.
I put in more effort to watch games than those pom pom waving nuffies in the last decade

I get that it's cringe, but pretty lame screenshotting the post of someone who is a borderline elderly woman and passionate cheer squad member to make fun of them on the internet.

The bullying nature of this board is far more embarrassing atm tbh. Guessing most posters aren't 13 given how long they've been posting here, so bit of self reflection wouldn't go astray.
Unbelievable isn't it. For having a different opinion. Next they'll want cheer squads banned because they cheer too loudly and are too positive about winning or having a favourite player they don't like.

I'm not sure if posting a screenshot of a publicly available, anonymous comment on a football forum constitutes 'bullying'. There was no personal attack in it, it was just designed to create some laughs around 'who would want to be a professional athlete' when you have to deal with obsessive fans.

But I digress. Dancing Potato remember to card me when you get your full mod powers.

I'm not sure if posting a screenshot of a publicly available, anonymous comment on a football forum constitutes 'bullying'. There was no personal attack in it, it was just designed to create some laughs around 'who would want to be a professional athlete' when you have to deal with obsessive fans.

But I digress. Dancing Potato remember to card me when you get your full mod powers.
That lady is basically a cult hero at this point not sure anyone's ever said anything rude about her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This place is an echo chamber for negativity with all things Dees. So I’m not surprised positively it met this way.
Pragmatism ≠ negativity.

Sure, the place gets overly negative sometimes, but give me realism and genuine debate over toxic positivity and unchecked parochialism every time.

If others disagree, fair enough. But this board exists—for better or worse—as an alternative to Demonland. People can choose which style they prefer.

Pragmatism ≠ negativity.

Sure, the place gets overly negative sometimes, but give me realism and genuine debate over toxic positivity and unchecked parochialism every time.

If others disagree, fair enough. But this board exists—for better or worse—as an alternative to Demonland. People can choose which style they prefer.
I think it's actually pretty balanced between overly positive, overly negative and middle

I think it's actually pretty balanced between overly positive, overly negative and middle
I mean, that's pretty much the best you can hope for. You're never going to get a truly neutral forum, so providing a place where people can air whichever view they have (and be willing to engage in debate about it) is the goal.

I mean, that's pretty much the best you can hope for. You're never going to get a truly neutral forum, so providing a place where people can air whichever view they have (and be willing to engage in debate about it) is the goal.
Isn't that the perfect forum? You want both sides of the spectrums then your boring bastards like schmuttt who's as middle as an arse crack

Unbelievable isn't it. For having a different opinion. Next they'll want cheer squads banned because they cheer too loudly and are too positive about winning or having a favourite player they don't like.
Tbf the demonlander who we've been talking about reports users who don't conform to her one eyed view on how great the club is.

It kinda goes both ways.

I mean, everyone is making fun of her including one poster saying he hopes she gets hit by a bus.

Hope none of you ever try to post about mental health or the like.

Punching down isn't tough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back