Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends doesn't it. If he keeps rocking up methed out of his brain and we have done alot to help him then it's not up to us anymore.

An if any journos are reading, yes I do have inside knowledge that Oliver went to mad Monday as a crackhead, problem was it wasn't a costume day
Not on the meth

Sounds about right, two picks in the top 5 like ive been saying, 1 and 4 for Oliver would make sense. (I know ive been saying Curtain, but Reid and McKercher would work for me also, would be a pretty epic haul to walk away with them and O'Sullivan from the draft)
There will be no Godfather deals if Morris' report is true. Glad he's printed it, hopefully nobody will pay enough and we'll put this to bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend works in the High Performance team at an AFL club, plenty of players get frustrated with him and a couple of their guns elect to do some of their work off site (and the coaches endorse their decision)

Tom Morris is a lil fluffy meatball that’s been kicked under the fridge 🚮

Losing him would be enormous. Lose him and we get what, draft picks? Ok, unless Harley Reid is going to have a Nick Daicos or Chris Judd like debut season or we can cover the loss of an elite inside midfielder with a like for like, there’s not much point.

What the club needs is not Oliver gone, it needs its gameplan sorted out to maximise guys like Oliver. We need a way to go forward without playing Jack in the pack with concrete boots McDonald and Brown.

Premiership window is now. Oliver goes and ends up at a good club (he isn’t going to NM) and he is going to make them a lot better and potentially win a flag.

Losing him would be enormous. Lose him and we get what, draft picks? Ok, unless Harley Reid is going to have a Nick Daicos or Chris Judd like debut season or we can cover the loss of an elite inside midfielder with a like for like, there’s not much point.

What the club needs is not Oliver gone, it needs its gameplan sorted out to maximise guys like Oliver. We need a way to go forward without playing Jack in the pack with concrete boots McDonald and Brown.

Premiership window is now. Oliver goes and ends up at a good club (he isn’t going to NM) and he is going to make them a lot better and potentially win a flag.
Would Essendons pick 8 plus F1 plus Dylan shiel for Oliver and harmes and melbs f3 be enough

Would Essendons pick 8 plus F1 plus Dylan shiel for Oliver and harmes and melbs f3 be enough?
Why do people keep trying to sell us that hack Shiel? Any deal that doesn't include him is instantly more appealing

How about 12 & 13
Saints and Dees swap future firsts?
As in number 12, Max King? Because I don't imagine that would be remotely close otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back