Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

Dan, I’m sorry to say this but you are actually the biggest nuffy on bigfooty. I don’t even need to find a quote to prove it, everyone with a functiong braincell understands this already. Here and on the mainboard. Arguing with you is utterly pointless so I’ll abstain, as I always do.

I will add though that I’m genuinely embarrassed to follow the same club as someone as stupid as you.

Merry Christmas!
you can name call all you like but I wasn't the one saying Grundy was a wise choice.

Never EVER state something is good or bad prior to the club trying it otherwise you look like a right fool on this board

NEVER

Last edited:
Dude, at least I went to some trainings and contributed with some training reports. twice.
I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Don’t presume I was directing my comment to anyone specific - I really do enjoy the majority of the board - I just don’t like the shit spiral of negativity that keeps occurring amongst a few of us. I think it’s keeping a decent number of posters away.

I don’t mind controversial comments (which you throw out a lot) - but I’m not so keen on the posts that include ‘that’s stupid’ type stuff.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Don’t presume I was directing my comment to anyone specific - I really do enjoy the majority of the board - I just don’t like the s**t spiral of negativity that keeps occurring amongst a few of us. I think it’s keeping a decent number of posters away.

I don’t mind controversial comments (which you throw out a lot) - but I’m not so keen on the posts that include ‘that’s stupid’ type stuff.
that's fair. my personal negativity stems from the 2 finals losses. Feels like just yesterday. the longest train ride home ever.

Danster contributes to discussions, adds reasons for his views, and adds value to the forum with his training reports.

Toump Ass just bitches and moans about other users.

I know who I prefer!
Toump has a take no prisoners mantra. Our players could learn a lot from his work on BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. We would have played at least 50 to 75 worse games than that this decade.
Literally only 3 years into this decade and have only played 74 games, so 75 might be a stretch.

Literally only 3 years into this decade and have only played 74 games, so 75 might be a stretch.
Clearly was talking about the last 10 years but seeing as you're being smart you're literally wrong
2020, 2021,2022,2023
That sucks

Dan, I’m sorry to say this but you are actually the biggest nuffy on bigfooty. I don’t even need to find a quote to prove it, everyone with a functiong braincell understands this already. Here and on the mainboard. Arguing with you is utterly pointless so I’ll abstain, as I always do.

I will add though that I’m genuinely embarrassed to follow the same club as someone as stupid as you.

Merry Christmas!
Mixed Martial Arts Applause GIF by UFC

Clearly was talking about the last 10 years but seeing as you're being smart you're literally wrong
2020, 2021,2022,2023
That sucks
Nope, a decade ends on the zero year and a new decade is year 1.

So 2020 is the last year of a decade and 2021 the first of the new.

Thanks for the schooling, I’ve been told.

Who cares. Clearly I was talking about the past 10 years, not when a decade starts or finishes.

Who cares. Clearly I was talking about the past 10 years, not when a decade starts or finishes.
That was clear it was the last 10 years, and I was having a joke with a play on your words, but Kent felt the needed to protect your honour.

Does being picky and pedantic only go one way?

That was clear it was the last 10 years, and I was having a joke with a play on your words, but Kent felt the needed to protect your honour.

Does being picky and pedantic only go one way?

I'm never pedantic.
Clark Top Kent is superman. Show him some respect.

Find me someone who considers 2000 part of the 90s when it comes to footy. I'll wait.

Screenshot_20231227_070811_YouTube.jpg

Im footy terms that's the decade.

🗑️

Last edited:
Yeah, people say 80's, 90's, noughties etc. I've always thought of a decade starting at 0 and ending in 9. Like I said before though, who cares.
I'd rather argue about this than Melbourne. Choking campaigners

Yeah, people say 80's, 90's, noughties etc. I've always thought of a decade starting at 0 and ending in 9. Like I said before though, who cares.
Don't you remember how hyped everyone was for the new millenium to begin in 2001?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back