Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

I agree the tap brothers was cringe as is demonspirit. What I mean is that throwing irrelevant insults doesn't add anything to the conversation. I think you know this too but you keep going back to the well with the 'you wanted Grundy'.
maybe read the thread before posting. When someone throws out personal insults (something I never do) then I am well within my right to friendly remind them that it wasn't me who was lauding the recruitment of Grundy.

It wasn't me who was lauding the recruitment of Grundy.
Yeah I personally don't remember anyone lauding his recruitment but whatever.

Not usually one to blow my own trumpet but I was pretty spot on with my assessment.

LOL.png

The Grundy situation wasn't a disaster like @danster thinks it is. He came in, it didn't work out and we moved him on. It's a blip on the radar, hardly something to hang your hat on.
Danster also predicted we would be paying Grundy for years after he retired so he'll take a long time to live that one down.

Yeah I personally don't remember anyone lauding his recruitment but whatever.

Not usually one to blow my own trumpet but I was pretty spot on with my assessment.

View attachment 1880081

Yeah there was heaps of us against the Grundy move, or at least highly dubious. Yet Dan loves pumping himself up as the lone voice of insight. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

View attachment 1880316

Considering the training camp was in Lorne and that’s where this photo was taken, this isn’t great.
Lol this is too good.
He's one big night away from getting a such is life tattoo across his guts and swimming across the yarra to escape the cops

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the training camp was in Lorne and that’s where this photo was taken, this isn’t great.

Not that this would be totally surprising, but who do you reckon would have taken this photo? Wouldn't have though a player or staff member would have taken it and then sent it around if the story going with it is 100% true. And isn't the 'look at his feet' stuff just the foot tattoo that ended up causing the infection? Doesn't look like cuts from scaling a fence? (Hard to tell from the low res screenshot)

Again, wouldn't be surprised by the whole 'late to training, no state to train' bit, but find the other stuff a bit over the top. Perhaps a bit of 'editorialising' by the person sending it around (as is the case 99% of the time with these things).

From all reports Clayton has had an exceptional start to 2024.

It‘s 12:33am, Jan 1, and not a single word about his behaviour.
Well that didn't last long

Not that this would be totally surprising, but who do you reckon would have taken this photo? Wouldn't have though a player or staff member would have taken it and then sent it around if the story going with it is 100% true. And isn't the 'look at his feet' stuff just the foot tattoo that ended up causing the infection? Doesn't look like cuts from scaling a fence? (Hard to tell from the low res screenshot)

Again, wouldn't be surprised by the whole 'late to training, no state to train' bit, but find the other stuff a bit over the top. Perhaps a bit of 'editorialising' by the person sending it around (as is the case 99% of the time with these things).

I’ve got no idea who took the photo, and can’t verify the text bit as I just took this from the scandals and rumours board. Would just suggest where there is smoke there is fire considering that is definitely from the training camp that he was sent home from.

You might have seen different ones to me, but the one photo I saw looked like it was taken on a Nokia 8310 and could just as much have been Ron Howard as Clarry.
The ones I saw were definitely him.

In isolation, it’s not that big deal that he had an all nighter at revs, but it’s been going on for too long obviously and the choice of timing is also very questionable.

I’ve got no idea who took the photo, and can’t verify the text bit as I just took this from the scandals and rumours board. Would just suggest where there is smoke there is fire considering that is definitely from the training camp that he was sent home from.

Yeah 100% with the fire. You don't get sent home from a training camp because the club has just changed their mind about him being there, something had to have happened. Just interested to see how much mayo is being put on that post.

The ones I saw were definitely him.

In isolation, it’s not that big deal that he had an all nighter at revs, but it’s been going on for too long obviously and the choice of timing is also very questionable.

Yeah it's really really poor then. Isn't Clarry still living with the Gawn's? How does that kind of behaviour get dealt with there I wonder?

Yeah it's really really poor then. Isn't Clarry still living with the Gawn's? How does that kind of behaviour get dealt with there I wonder?

Gawn may need to use his belt instead of the wooden spoon moving forward since the message isn't getting thru. Next is the extension cord.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back