Preview 1st Preliminary Final, Fremantle v Hawthorn, 25 September 2015, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the fork not?

Just a feeling. Im not a pessimistic guy but Im just not sure.

After tonight I think the buildup will be similar to the WCE game, most will be talking it up as a cracking contest but conceding that Hawthorn will probabl be too good.

Freo will get a lot out of seeing Hawthorn at their very best tonight and you just cant underestimate the travel factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our defence held really well, Stratts to Walters and we've seen that work. Rove to Sandi and know a few of their mids (Cough Barlow cough) are prone to some real shit kicks.

Forget about tonight, Freo's pressure will be in a different league next week. It was West Coast's pressure that made us play the way we did last Friday, along with not enough of our own.

Absolutely essential we burst out of the blocks and go for broke in the first quarter next week. We have to hope they're rusty after having the week off and take full advantage.

This club is in the business of providing big efforts. Whilst the west coast game was well short of the standard we showed against the crows, I believe the club and the players will be better having been to Perth so recently. We are familiar with the ground and if we are desperate AND HIT TARGETS we win!

KOLOKOTRONIS

We need to pressure them. But then again we don't.
Honestly have you seen them butcher the ball? its embarrassing.

- D pearce, de beor, sutcliffe, mzungu, spurr their mediocre list goes on and on and on.

I'm not even convinced their players will be as 'fresh' as they believe.
They've had a host of players that have very limited game time in the past 5-6 weeks. They maybe be ready in an non-injury sense (despite their best two players being in moon boots) but their has to be question marks over their fitness levels. They were extremely rusty against an decimated Sydney outfit.

Lets not forget get we smashed this rabble by 80 points earlier in the year.

Can't wait for another shot at WC in the GF on our home turf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back