1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So because I hit back because I didn't like the tickets it's saying my member codes aren't valid any more what a ******* farce
It would be cruel to say that I laughed when I read this so I won't

Hope you get them!

I was working through the categories, tried cat 3, cat 4 both of these gave me the back of the nosebleeds row Z+ in the 500's.

Ended up with cat 5, bay 147.

I don't mind standing on the hill but I'm taking the old man he needs a seat so we got 147. Next to the three guys in the GWS cheersquad.
Same bay for me, row J. Let's outnumber them!

Edit: silly comment. I bought 2 tickets, u bought 2. We now outnumber the GWS cheer squad in their own section.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I don't get it's a website, how the hell should there be a queue?

Try waiting for tickets for San Diego Comic Con. I was up at 2 am here as that is when I had to get in to the queue and then waited and waited for about another 2 hours until it was my chance to purchase my ticket. No refreshing or it kicked you to the back of the queue. It was a great site though because it counted down how many were in front of you 'live'.

Anyone got a spare membership code (adult). Have exhausted mien and need 2 x tickets. PM me please. Cheers.

I kept getting kicked off but it was offering me seats high up in the western stand each time. It eventually offered me seats in section 109 at ground level so i jumped at those. Not undercover though so hopefully we dont get a big downpour that day!

I was standing in queue at City Cross whil on my mobile. Managed to get Western Standing room for both Crows match and for port match within 5 minutes so now im off to work

Finally managed to purchase tickets not in the best place but it's better then nothing. Good thing we're playing GWS so there should be basically no opposition fans there

any website can only handle so many instructions at once, they're not going to run servers like Facebook or Google's just for the 10 days a year they have mad rushes - their processing fees are high enough as it is.

That's why there is such a thing as temporary processors, storage and bandwidth. Any company expecting a demand increase is negligent if they can't scale their access via hosted environments. Pretty much Business 101 for any company offering goods or services online.

Remove this Banner Ad

1st Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs GWS - Thursday 7/9 @ 7.20 ACST (The waiting is the hardest part)

Back