Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

If Koschitzke's 3 years at $250k or whatever deal is the worst contract on our list then I am pretty sure whoever rubber stamped it will be happy to be held accountable.
That's three years of list clogging. That's three years of not trading in someone that would probably actually play. Whilst paying him a quarter of a million dollars to make up numbers in the VFL. The idea that this somehow reflects well on the person/people that ticked off on this is bizzaro world stuff.

Anyhow again let's see if he get's selected next week (let alone performs to anything like AFL standard).

Last edited:

Feels like he is going to need to make it work in the forward line if he wants to make it back in the ones.
The arrival of Blight has hurt him.
Kosi doesn’t play like a crash the pack type player either forward or back. He maybe able to play the Broad role in which case Bruer is probably his main competitor. Personally from the small sample I have seen Bruer seems to have lots of potential to be a really good player

That's three years of list clogging. That's three years of not trading in someone that would probably actually play. Whilst paying him a quarter of a million dollars to make up numbers in the VFL. The idea that this somehow reflects well on the person/people that ticked off on this is bizzaro world stuff.

Anyhow again let's see if he get's selected next week (let alone performs to anything like an AFL standard).
Brody Grundy; Rory Lobb got Kosi covered on the list management blunders.. I was surprised at 3 years

I think we were in discussion last year with 2 GWS KPF but couldn't attract them . Yze had Lynch & Balta as starting KPFs Balta replacing Jack R anyhow.

Ryan & Kosi were "poor" in ground zero but our midfield didn't turn up till half time.

Naismith pinch hit poorly after Ryan subbed out.

Kosi's game vs StKFC wasn't bad. Just Kosi & Lefau are no replacement for Lynch.

Last edited:
He was pretty solid again down back. I'd be looking to bring him in to the AFL soon and try him in that role.

And send Balta forward again? We need another tall now Lefau is gone

Going to kick 3-4 this week alongside Ryan ... has done this before against Adelaide
Or will he play back ;)

Balta forward?

If we are going to try him back, this is the week to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or will he play back ;)

Balta forward?

If we are going to try him back, this is the week to do it.
Think we should make them swap ends every centre bounce

Really head**** the crows coach and commentators

Thought he started well with that intercept mark in defence ….. just needs to get an easy goal for momentum and I think he will click into gear

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #20 Jacob Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back