Resource 2009 finals tickets thread (updated for Grand Final ticket ballot results)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals tickets thread

Two bays each side of the cheer squads are prime. You get a discount for sitting within earshot. All of level 2 is premium.

haha. there not that bad are they? although i must admit id get really aggitated sitting next to the dogs cheersquad.
I was right up next to the cats cheersquad in the granny last year. Very quiet for the most part obviously

Are you sure it's undercover ? I'm along a few from there but I thought I sat around there a year or so ago and the rain blew straight into our faces ? You'd hope that a premium ticket would be undercover ?
Well, the roof (for the front half of lvl 2 anyway) is a long way up, so the if the wind is in your direction it would be a good chance of getting spray. Not that i sit on lvl 2 much :thumbsdown:

I've sit there a few times, level 2 is always generally great for AFL.

You may be right about the rain, level 2 is generally undercover however when there's wind involved we might be in trouble

haha. there not that bad are they? although i must admit id get really aggitated sitting next to the dogs cheersquad.
I was right up next to the cats cheersquad in the granny last year. Very quiet for the most part obviously

Yes. Yes they are.

Also I wouldnt say that about sitting next to the opposition CS. I sat right next to the Essendon CS in a final we played against them -cant recall year- had a bloody brilliant night!! ;)

Yes. Yes they are.

Also I wouldnt say that about sitting next to the opposition CS. I sat right next to the Essendon CS in a final we played against them -cant recall year- had a bloody brilliant night!! ;)

would that've been the 2004 Semi Final in the rain?
I remember how vocal all of those Essendon fans were before the game and how quiet they got when they managed 1 goal in almost 3 quarters of footy. I always enjoy when it the cats silence crowds

would that've been the 2004 Semi Final in the rain?
I remember how vocal all of those Essendon fans were before the game and how quiet they got when they managed 1 goal in almost 3 quarters of footy. I always enjoy when it the cats silence crowds

Lmao. Just like the H&A game this year iirc... ;)

I'm in M35, row D in the Ponsford Stand (hopefully this is the end our Cheer Squad will be)

Yep, I'm 100% certain our Cheer Squad is up the Ponsford end.
Anyway, got my Tickets this morning, I'm in N30 Row A. :)

if you are not a meber what is the max number of tix you can purchase...can't see it on-line...thaanks in advance and GO cats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to wait in line at GPAC for 45 minutes, which was rediculuos considering how few people there were.

BUT.......Got M7 Row A :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think its the first time in 15 years of going to the footy that i get to sit on the fence
At Skilled i have to sit all the way back in Row 3 :eek::p

Nope, it was fine... Apparently the lines at Skilled Stadium were shorter, but we did have to wait in the wind. :eek:

M33 Row U. Am happy to be sitting up the cheersquad end, though the persistent 'oi,oi,oi' when the Catters get a goal is sad- that said, I'd glady have them 'oi' all they like if the Catters win!!! Sat in M3 against the Bullies last year right beside their cheersquad- now there's a bunch of weirdos! Glad I am up the other end.

Took 25 minutes on the internet this morning (thanks honey!!), longer because we weren't registered to buy tickets (damn!).
Go the Geeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back