2010 - General Player Discussion

Barry Hall in your SC team??

• Absolutely. Bargain pick up of the year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. Will snap someone within the 1st month.

• No. Will be out too many games this year.

• Not a great SC option in the first place.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goddard Up Forward

Meh, he's the only defender I have total faith in. Worth every cent at 600, rather than trading him in just to save 50k if he has a slow start.

Re: Goddard Up Forward

No indication on last night's performance that he will be worth his hefty price tag. I will wait and see for a few rounds.
Do it at you own peril.

He is worth every penny.

Re: Cox

He was averaging a 115 before he got injured but he is probably a bit under done and Nic Nat has a lot of people worried about a bit of a loss in game time

Re: 2010 Player Discussion.

Word on some other posts is that Freo have 2 spots to fill on their list and 3 rookies to fill them. Barlow, Morabito(?) & Pearce. Apparently, Pearce is currently running third....

Morabito isnt a rookie, its between Pearce, Barlow and Silvagni. As much as I'd love to see the NOS play. I think Barlow and Pearce will be stepping up to the list. And IMO Pearce is too expensive and may not hold his form or value.. Barlow will be a gun, at the price of a rookie.

Whats peoples thoughts on P.Stewart from Port? He has bulked up and turned into a machine over the break, and has been getting alot of the ball in the NAB games.. Would you take him over Malceski? Also he is a MPP option??

Word on some other posts is that Freo have 2 spots to fill on their list and 3 rookies to fill them. Barlow, Morabito(?) & Pearce. Apparently, Pearce is currently running third....

ah ok thanks ill keep an eye on it.

is C.RIOLI right for rd 1? thoughts on him?
i had him but swapped for franklin (who i try to steer clear of)

Re: Beau Waters

is he up and going?? will he be in for round 1, is he in the best 22 at west coast??? worth picking up?
Has been know to butcher the ball on the odd occassion and isn't a lock for Rnd 1 just yet.

Needs more game time and of course to get through uninjured.

But at $151 odd he will make money for you.

Personally I dont have him.

what do people think of travis varcoe? 3rd or 4th year and only $370. Bomber said he might play more midfield this year.

Morabito isnt a rookie, its between Pearce, Barlow and Silvagni. As much as I'd love to see the NOS play. I think Barlow and Pearce will be stepping up to the list. And IMO Pearce is too expensive and may not hold his form or value.. Barlow will be a gun, at the price of a rookie.

Whats peoples thoughts on P.Stewart from Port? He has bulked up and turned into a machine over the break, and has been getting alot of the ball in the NAB games.. Would you take him over Malceski? Also he is a MPP option??

Stewart, I would say will be playing round 1 but has some competition, I like him, hes a hard at it player. he prob won't average over 70 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your also forgetting about De Boer.
He will be the first one promoted off the rookie list.
Showed alot of promise all last year.

So the second spot is between Barlow, Pearce and Silvagni.

Barlow should get the 2nd spot.

Very unlucky for clancee..!

Your also forgetting about De Boer.
He will be the first one promoted off the rookie list.
Showed alot of promise all last year.

So the second spot is between Barlow, Pearce and Silvagni.

Barlow should get the 2nd spot.

Very unlucky for clancee..!

yeh pearce isn't doing anything wrong but if thats the case barlow would have to be easily taking that 2nd spot.

yeh pearce isn't doing anything wrong but if thats the case barlow would have to be easily taking that 2nd spot.

not sure but cant they put ruffles on the lti list and promote all 3 of those guys?

not sure but cant they put ruffles on the lti list and promote all 3 of those guys?

i hope so..

currently my backline is by far weakest part of my team.
consists of

hodge, hurn, grundy, kennelly, greenwood, hunt, $327k
P.davis, Maguire.

keeping an eye on pearce but has anyone got any other ideas around/below 300k?

i hope so..

consists of

P.davis, Maguire.

I've liked the look of Cale Hooker so far for about $330K..?
Has averaged over 100 in the NAB games so far..

i hope so..

consists of

P.davis, Maguire.

Malceski at 273k. At a minimum, he'll avg 85 this year. Although i think he'll get scores avg'ing 95 or so. :thumbsu:
93 and 82 in the NAB Cup hitouts this year, looked sharp. Much like his 2007 form.

am I the only one seriously considering Justin Westhoff?

Ziebell looks the goods and wil ave around 75-80 i think, but for a similar price u can get on Hall he looks amazing so far its risky but could pay off.

My issue is Pavlich, i have him his price is very good for someone with such good sc history but im just not sure, what are thoughts on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back