2010 - General Player Discussion

Barry Hall in your SC team??

• Absolutely. Bargain pick up of the year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. Will snap someone within the 1st month.

• No. Will be out too many games this year.

• Not a great SC option in the first place.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is Luke Hodge really a lock?

The only things that concern me are if he suffers injury niggles or gets suspended.

Re: Barry Hall

I have him in but as a previous poster suggested, Presti will make sure he has a crap Round 1.

It's a long season though so I will still have him.

He's close due to his relatively cheap price for an elite player, but I had him all last year and he was really frustrating. I know his average was decent in the end, but it seemed like he could often be shut out of games SC wise with the Hawks struggling a bit. I'd be interested to know what people see different about this year, given that the Hawks are looking a little shaky already with injuries.

Re: 2010 Player Discussion.

Does anyone rate Jarrod Kayler-Thomson? Or to early to call?

24 year old mature aged rookie has a chance to be elevated. big left foot kick and was really good in the WAFL last season. he will probably get a game maybe not a round 1 pickup though. Wait until rookie elevations are done before you jump on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biased here but I say yep. Should play much more through the middle this year, and absolutely tear teams apart.

Yep - Luke SherLOCK Hodge...

Ba boomsh! :D:thumbsu:

If I was on Million Hotseat and Eddie was asking me the question who is the best value backline player for SC this year out of

a) Hodge

b) Presti

c) L.Brown

d) A.Otten

Lock in a) Hodge Eddie, lock him in. :thumbsu:

Last year was a vastly different story

He bulked up in order to play on the bigger forwards in Croads absense which resulted in him being about 4 kgs too heavy for his body which lead to the aforementioned groin troubles.

This year he has trimmed down and has been talk of him resting up forward as well as back, Gibson is there to take the burden in defence so I definately have in my side. There is too much upside not to at this stage.

Ba boomsh! :D:thumbsu:

If I was on Million Hotseat and Eddie was asking me the question who is the best value backline player for SC this year out of

a) Hodge

b) Presti

c) L.Brown

d) A.Otten

Lock in a) Hodge Eddie, lock him in. :thumbsu:

You do realise that your post more implies that he isn't that firm a lock by comparing him to players that obviously aren't locks.

You silly fella. :)

ROFL :p:D:thumbsu:

You do realise that your post more implies that he isn't that firm a lock by comparing him to players that obviously aren't locks.

You silly fella. :)

ROFL :p:D:thumbsu:

Was trying to point out that the other answers are so obviously wrong that you would lock in a) Hodge, hence he is a LOCK!. :eek:

Was trying to point out that the other answers are so obviously wrong that you would lock in a) Hodge, hence he is a LOCK!. :eek:

He would be more of a lock if he was selected compared to other value players...

It's like saying Ablett is the best player considering a group Ablett, Roo, Franklin and Brown as opposed to saying Ablett is the best player considering a group of Ablett, Warnock, O'Halpin and Henderson. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back