Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist MegaThread, now twice as mega!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a positive note, 6pr Peter Matera mentions his son turning 15 next year.

"he's Good left and right."

:D:thumbsu:

If we lose koby devastating for are midfield.

G'days guys , what are your thoughts on going after Shannan Brynes from the Cats he doesn't get much in game time , he would be a quality small crumbing forward and some patches on ball ?
Always been a massive fan of Byrnes, he is dangerous and lively. Would be awesome to get him but I just don't see it happening :thumbsdown:

Could it be Koby for a pick in the mini draft?

If i was GWS Koby would be a good get.

A high draft pick player with a famous last name choosing to leave his club when un contracted after 3 years of development to play with his cousin!!!

Never happens.

its not a case of it never happens, we just have to make it happen by compensating gold coast accordingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be disappointing if we loose both of Ebert and Stevens as they are both physical and strong (ie Chapman) type players.Only early in there careers and will both develop into good players.
Mitch Clarke, I am not sure about as I think we have other more pressing needs eg quick small fwd or KPD.
Be interesting next week.:thumbsu:

Draft Target - Shane Nelson

Shane Nelson, 18, West Perth

3rd in 20m sprint tests 2.87secs
1st in Kicking Skills drill 29 out of 30

Elite skills and pace and is a goal kicking midfielder, one to keep an eye on. Handy goal kicking outside mid who can break lines. Would sit nicely with kerr, shuey, gaff, priddis and scooter.

Re: West Coast after Mitch Clark

Well I did watch every game this year and Lynch played every game (bar one from suspension) and he played as a HFF/FF. He pinch hit in the ruck on one occasion when Cox went down injured half way through a match (and he did a fantatstic job, got us back in the game and was a stand out). So yeah i'm pretty sure he was played as a permanent forward.

Do I really need to answer this question for you? Well obviously if it's raining we can change our tactics, play some more smalls, tell whichever forward's down on form or injured (a choice which is another luxury afforded to a club with a deep tall forward line) "we are resting you this week for team structure sake's". Common sense really and is no different to any other game played on any other week with any side in the competition.

Permanent forward would mean he played only as a forward, no ruckwork and no defensive work. Seeing that he did ruck and play in defence then he was not a permanent forward.

So what if it rains for 10 of our games next year? Talk about ****ing up a structure.

Re: Alan toovey?

Fremantle will take Toovey, Ellard and whoever else to top up to a premiership. All they need is Fev and Lovett and they're set.

Re: Draft Target - Shane Nelson

Any chance Nelson will last to 23? Hopefully we can get another slider this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back