2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Started at 6664 at 15/10 and is now 7025 at 28/10 which is 361 over 13 days or 27.77 per day, on that pace we would hit 8608 by December 24.

Lets hope things pick up over November. 57 days to go.

Started at 6664 at 15/10 and is now 7025 at 28/10 which is 361 over 13 days or 27.77 per day, on that pace we would hit 8608 by December 24.

Lets hope things pick up over November. 57 days to go.

graf-spee.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that all non-family membership renewals were lodged with Australia Post on Monday. Family renewals will be sent late this week/early next week.

The True North Magazine was sent with renewals - one per household.

For those of you based in WA and Queensland, we are currently putting together a new package that includes access to both games in your state. Stay Tuned!

Kind Regards

Dino Imbriano
GM Consumer Business - NMFC

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that all non-family membership renewals were lodged with Australia Post on Monday. Family renewals will be sent late this week/early next week.

The True North Magazine was sent with renewals - one per household.

For those of you based in WA and Queensland, we are currently putting together a new package that includes access to both games in your state. Stay Tuned!

Kind Regards

Dino Imbriano
GM Consumer Business - NMFC

Got ours today, Jebus we've come a long way from the days of the A4 folded newsletter, this mag is a quality read. I love the players reviewing their year :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Keep up the great work!

P.S. Will be renewing 4 ppl come my next pay.....onwards and upwards!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No package yet either. I liked the thing that was produced last year, was a good read. My sister who is a graphic designer who does a lot of the design work for some of the major womens mags said the thing we put out is very good quality, has good layout and other stuff I didn't understand.

Got mine yesterday, might give the TRFL a miss again whilst i've got kids progressing through the age categories each year.

A very impressive magazine, extremely professional packed with plenty to read.

Another excellent edition of club news.

Memo to all 2010 BF player sponsors -

make sure you check out the last page where all player sponsors are named- BF North group are the proud sponsors of 3 players - be proud, be very proud.

2011 players sponsorships have some new and exciting benefits, which I will soon post for all to see.

2011 players sponsorships have some new and exciting benefits, which I will soon post for all to see.

Thanks KL.

My mag was waiting for me at home tonight. I haven't delved into it yet but it looks great in the plastic cover. I look forward to getting into it over the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 NMFC Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back