2011 Rds 8-9 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 8 Trades

no i mean out for 1 + bye. Curnow will be back a week after that ;(

decisions decisions

Ah yep ic, I'd still probs trade Curnow, he could be out for 4 but some people have said 6 too, plus his BE will be pretty big for a couple of games when he eventually does make it back.

ended up going OUT: Harris In: I.Smith then OUT: Grimes IN: H.Shaw....

Have NO emg this week due to bye's/injuries...so I hope Libba plays to save me from getting naught...we'll see....15 trades left.

Ah yep ic, I'd still probs trade Curnow, he could be out for 4 but some people have said 6 too, plus his BE will be pretty big for a couple of games when he eventually does make it back.

good point. 3 is best case. Maybe Curnow out then Harris will have the rest of the year to stay as keeper/etc

Well this round is screwing me with my pants on.

Toy out. Pedersen out. Gibbs on the bye. Grimes still in my team. The only promising backline downgrade, Puopolo, probably out.

Judd and Curnow on the bye. Harris out. Can't cover either slot with Hibberd.

I'm going to have to play K. Hunt and Bewick and STILL cop a donut unless I figure out what I'm doing with my trades.

Looks like:

Round 8:

Harris -> I.Smith
Grimes -> H.Shaw

Round 9:

Conca -> Judd
Swallow -> Montagna

If those go through my best team is:

Delidio, Enright, Newman, Shaw, Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell
Swan, Judd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Montagna, Krakeour (or playing rookie)
Cox, Sandilands
Pavlich, Franklin, Harvey, Riewoldt, Petrie, Darling, Knights(or Matera/Rookie)

Very happy with my side at the moment.

Im currently thinking Grimes to Rawlings and Curnow to Dal Santo. Wasn't going to get rid of Curnow but he'll have a high breakeven and I might as well get another keeper in

wow this is going to be a nightmare round for me, cant see how i can avoid donuts.

Backs:
Goddard, Deledio, Heppell, Broughton, Lower, Grimes (out), Gibbs (bye), Toy (out), Otten (Out) and Puopolo (???).

Then in the midfield we have:

Pendlebury, Bartel, Judd (bye), Harris (out), Montagna (susp), Curnow (bye/injured take your pick lol), Liberatore (hopefully back), Bewick (Hopefully back) and Hibberd (out).

With only 2 trade i think im stuffed lol.

Harris out is the last straw for me this round. Backline has Toy, Hibberd, Grimes, Duigan & Gibbs. Mids Montagna, Judd, Harris, Prestia and I am still stuck with the "we'll definately back this week"duo of Higgins & Rioli. Don't know where to start.

Just done the following:

Curnow>I Smith
Prestia>Swan

Backs: Goddard, Adcock, Deledio, H.Shaw, Gibbs, Heppell, Lower (Puopolo, Stanley, Toy)
Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Selwood, Murphy, A.Swallow, Harris (I Smith, Liberatore, Buckley)
Rucks: Sandilands, Warnock (SPUD!), Z Smith, J Tippett
Fwds: Franklin, Chapman, Sylvia, O'Keefe, J Riewoldt, Goodes, Petrie (Matera, Tapscott, Darling)

Plenty of MPP cover I hope :thumbsu:

Will do Warnock/Z Smith for Mumford/rookie next week. Then hoping to get Rioli or Pavlich and Enright or Newman in next 2 weeks. Then will leave the trades for a while.

Harris out is the last straw for me this round. Backline has Toy, Hibberd, Grimes, Duigan & Gibbs. Mids Montagna, Judd, Harris, Prestia and I am still stuck with the "we'll definately back this week"duo of Higgins & Rioli. Don't know where to start.

Ouch.

Can I say that again?

Ouch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time.

0060-0807-1220-5847_A_Beat_Up_Man_Waving_the_White_Flag_of_Surrender_clipart_image.jpg

wow this is going to be a nightmare round for me, cant see how i can avoid donuts.

Backs:
Goddard, Deledio, Heppell, Broughton, Lower, Grimes (out), Gibbs (bye), Toy (out), Otten (Out) and Puopolo (???).

Then in the midfield we have:

Pendlebury, Bartel, Judd (bye), Harris (out), Montagna (susp), Curnow (bye/injured take your pick lol), Liberatore (hopefully back), Bewick (Hopefully back) and Hibberd (out).

With only 2 trade i think im stuffed lol.

I'm in the same boat, absolutely screwed this week.

In defence I've got Grimes, Gibbs, Duigan, Otten and Toy all out.

In midfield I've got Judd, Curnow, Montagna, Harris all out and both Liberatore and Conca on extended benches.

Even with two trades and assuming both Libba and Conca play I'll be copping at least one donut but could be two or three.

Had two or three emergencies to choose from most other weeks and thought I could cover OK for byes, injuries and suspensions but this week they've all happened at once.

Geez Harris out is a kick in the teeth.

Original plan was

Grimes > Shaw
Curnow > Jacobs (Next week)

I'll have to pull the trigger on both now as I don't think Wallis will be named and I'll be 1 short in the midfield.

Harris out has changed my mind

I am now thinkning

Harris to Jacobs
Curnow to Pendlebury

Then next week

Matera to Smith
Stanley to Deledio

This will leave me with only Swallow Prestia Z Smtih And J Tippett from the Coast with Smith to go in a few weeks and Prestia whe he hopefully plays a few more games.

I will then have Swallow Libba Jacobs Krakeur to chose from as 5th and 6th mids utnil two of them are upgraded.

Donut avoidance time....Harris was a curveball I didn't really need but still have Bewick as cover on the bench. Went:

Curnow to J. Selwood
Grimes to Bob Murphy.

Burning trades like there's no tomorrow...have had horrendous luck with injuries thus far.

Grimes> Jacobs
Curnow>Mundy

Next week
Tascott/Darling/Matera > I.Smith
Heppell/Harris > Swan

Hard choice the swan one:( depending on his score this week

Go Toy Gibbs Grimes and Duigan out this week along with Harris.. So I will get a donut for Toy since I have run outta bench cover :mad::thumbsdown:

Thinking.. Otten (I traded fwd line first) to Suckiling

Grimes to newman or enright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back