2011 Trade Prediction's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt mind a seaby for surgan swap

port get an experinced ruck that thye need whilst some of thier young rucks are developing. He cant play as a second ruck because he is not athletic enough, but as a first ruck he is quite good

sydney get a good tough small defender, another advantage for the swans would be that it allows us to shift smith into the midfield where he can be that outside mid we are looking for, his good decisions, cool head and excellent kicking into our forward 50 will improve us in the future

only a year difference between chaplin and carlile, chaplin is more mobile and better disposal than carlile, but i wouldnt mind either of them :)

Probably harder to get Chaplin, cause he's got leadership at Port Adelaide! :)

I have heard a rumbling about a trade between Geelong and GWS.

GWS Get:
Mark Blake & Tom Hawkins

Geelong get:
Jaeger O'Meara (One of the 17yr old GWS must trade)

This trade actually makes a bit of sense.

Geelong get an exciting prospect and GWS get a key forward and an experienced ruckman.

GWS Get:
Mark Blake & Tom Hawkins

Geelong get:

Geelong get an exciting prospect and GWS get a key forward and an experienced ruckman.

Think you would need to offer more than Hawkins and Blake.

GWS Get:
Mark Blake & Tom Hawkins

Geelong get:

I think you would need a lot more than that.

GWS Get:
Mark Blake & Tom Hawkins

Geelong get:

GWS are not that stupid.

Blake they could get for free in the PSD so there's no reason to trade for him, and Hawkins is not worth OMeara.

If Sheedy is that stupid we would sign the papers so fast it's not funny.

If we are involved in trading for Omeara it will be with the ablett compo pick.

Tom Swift (If over injuries)

Cruize Garlett

Have either been injured or have not had too many opportunities. Both could come straight into our 22.

...and replace who? We have loads of players competing for spots atm, these guys would only get a handful of games. I predict we won't be active at all during trade week, the only exception being if Clark wants to go somewhere other than GWS.

Re: 2011 Trade Week Targets!

I'd be interested in getting Brett Stanton to Carlton.

Dont know what it would take though - and I doubt we could afford what Essendon would ask.

People will argue that the midfield is the least of our problems - however, I'd rather trade for a quality mid, over a so/so KPP.

In our midfield Stanton would go untagged and would be able to play outside and hit up our forwards.

Stanton is pretty well received within the club and with most supporters.
Also provides a pretty crucial cog in our plays and would be a massive hole in the midfield.
My best guess at a fair swap would probably be Yarran. And i really dont see that happening.

you'd also have to do something about carrazo. something tells me these two dont like each other much.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Cruize Garlett was available for trade i would pick him up in a heartbeat he's a very underrated player at north, what he done last weekend is just a glimpse of what he could do, in hes under 18 days he was like this he just isnt giving the opportunity to do so.

Really hope we get him some how.

If Cruize Garlett was available for trade i would pick him up in a heartbeat he's a very underrated player at north, what he done last weekend is just a glimpse of what he could do, in hes under 18 days he was like this he just isnt giving the opportunity to do so.

Really hope we get him some how.

I think by giving him these games at the end of the season we've probably stopped him from demanding a trade. He's by no means crucial to our future but trading him won't achieve a lot. He's probably worth pick 30-40 in this draft but we're unlikely to use anything beyond our own 2nd rounder at the draft so it's not much use to us. Maybe a deal involving Paul Duffield could work. He's exactly the type of player we need and has been struggling lately.

On another topic, I expect North will offer up Gavin Urquhart in exchange for about pick 100. We'd like to delist him but he has a contract until 2012 which complicates things.

EDIT: CoffeeBlack, are you and Cruize friends/family? I've only ever seen you post about him.

Also provides a pretty crucial cog in our plays and would be a massive hole in the midfield.
My best guess at a fair swap would probably be Yarran. And i really dont see that happening.

you'd also have to do something about carrazo. something tells me these two dont like each other much.....

Yarran for Stanton??

Pass.

Yarran's what 20? Maybe 21? And is in contention for AA honours in his first full season and you think Stanton is of equal worth?

Fair to who?

mclean, bower and 4th rounder for stanton n 2 rounder

If essendon needed another inside mid I would think it was pretty fair, although both mclean and Bower always seem to be injured so it would be quite the gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back