2012 Player X v Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Player X v Player Y

Barring injuries, which combo do you think will deliver highest output?

Birchall + Lake + Porplyzia
Grimes + Waters + Porplyzia
Grimes/Waters + Lake + Christensen

Barring injuries, which combo do you think will deliver highest output?

Birchall + Lake + Porplyzia
Grimes + Waters + Porplyzia
Grimes/Waters + Lake + Christensen

If I completely ignored the idea that players get injured then...

Grimes / Lake / Porps would score the HIGHEST.

But due to injuries...

Birchall / nobody / Christensen probably the better bet.

I'm tossing up between:

S. Mitchell v M. Murphy v J. Selwood v T. Rockliff
(all proven guns, will just go off pre-season and team form I guess)

also not sure of my 2nd ruck
McEvoy vs. HMac (and use the $$ elsewhere e.g. upgrading a fwd rookie)

Any thoughts?

I'm tossing up between:

S. Mitchell v M. Murphy v J. Selwood v T. Rockliff
(all proven guns, will just go off pre-season and team form I guess)

also not sure of my 2nd ruck
McEvoy vs. HMac (and use the $$ elsewhere e.g. upgrading a fwd rookie)

Any thoughts?

Any of those 4 mids will be great - like you say, go off form...only one i might not go is Mitchell, he always seems to miss 1-3 games a year, others more durable, so long as Selwood doesn't knock himself out.

I reckon McEvoy will be worth the cash.

For me,

N Roo v Deledio/Suckling/Birchall - with Smedts being the interchangable rookie.

Cheers nameless,
For what it's worth I'd have Deledio/Birchall ahead of Suckling then Riewoldt (provided Deledio's injury isn't too serious).

Roo may well prove me wrong but I just think his best DTing is behind him.

Plus I think there's (slightly) more good fwds to choose from this year (Martin, Zaka, Robinson, Sidebottom, Fyfe + all the usual suspects) than there are defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you rather take a punt on, Brodie Smith or Nick Suban?

At this stage suban is more developed and more likely to score enough to be a keeper. On the same token though he is more likely to be injured and with adelaide's soft draw and there being a new coach smith may have a very good look in and could score heppell like numbers this year.

At this stage suban is more developed and more likely to score enough to be a keeper. On the same token though he is more likely to be injured and with adelaide's soft draw and there being a new coach smith may have a very good look in and could score heppell like numbers this year.

Im hearing that Suban is going to play sweeping role off half back, should get quite a lot of possi's if that is the case. Interesting to see how he goes during the NAB. I am keeping a close eye.

ok after the nab cup game on friday... time to revisit,

ellis v morris? whos more likely to start ad play more regularly? i dont want both

Ellis for me.

Was trusted with the kick-ins for the majority of both games. That to me tells me they value this kid and hope he can make an early impact. I recon he will probably be the safer option purely based on that.

However, saying that Morris didn't play a bad game at all, so should be considered as well.

Wait and see i guess.

Cheers, it's a tough one.

Am toying with the idea of starting only one gun ruck. Do you think I'd be better off running:

Giles + Watson vs McIntosh + Barlow?

Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Mitchell, Murphy, Barlow, Ablett.

Need to pick 4 of these and leave out 3

ATM i have Pendles, Boyd, Murphy and GAJ leaving out Swannie/Mitchell/Barlow. But its killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back