2012 SC Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is J. Winderlich going? Only 300k (mid/fwd) but would he be worth it? Is there any others at a similar price you'd pick before him

Not sure if he will play rd1

Opinions on Luke Parker? Is he a good M5?

I've got him there and have been rosterbating hard over it. Kane Lucus could be a similar option for a little less but Parker's pre season scores have been great.

Is anyone else starting to get a feeling they maybe making a mistake not picking Thompson now? Coach has worked hard on bigger bodies, new game plans and thinking around the club will be a breath of fresh air for him and pre season success will fill him with some confidence.

I've got him there and have been rosterbating hard over it. Kane Lucus could be a similar option for a little less but Parker's pre season scores have been great.

Is anyone else starting to get a feeling they maybe making a mistake not picking Thompson now? Coach has worked hard on bigger bodies, new game plans and thinking around the club will be a breath of fresh air for him and pre season success will fill him with some confidence.

Adelaides early fixture will have alot of coaches salivating. Thompson should explode out of the box from round 1.

His efficiency has always been a little off, it would be nice to see him score more than 160 from a 50 touch game, but the fact that he can get 50 touches should hold a fair bit of wait.

Adelaide look a lot better this year, so that should take some of the pressure of his back.

If your going to get him , get him early.

Would love some thoughts on Josh Caddy, thinking of putting him in as mid 4.

Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Caddy, Shiel, Mcdonald (Pfeiffer, Ledger)

Thoughts????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking of going with Plan A but what do you think?

Plan A
Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Hayes, Masten, McDonald ---- Magner, Pfeiffer

Spare $300k

or

Plan B
Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Pendlebury/Boyd, Masten, McDonald ----- Magner, Pfeiffer

Spare $22k ~ $96k

or

Plan C
Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Masten, Magner, McDonald ----- L. Brown/Docherty, Pfeiffer

Spare $616k

With A & C i can look to upgrade to players that are coming down in price with straight swaps with cash cows.

I was thinking of going with Plan A but what do you think?

Plan A
Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Hayes, Masten, McDonald ---- Magner, Pfeiffer

Spare $300k

or

Plan B
Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Pendlebury/Boyd, Masten, McDonald ----- Magner, Pfeiffer

Spare $22k ~ $96k

or

Plan C
Ablett, Swan, Bartel, Masten, Magner, McDonald ----- L. Brown/Docherty, Pfeiffer

Spare $616k

With A & C i can look to upgrade to players that are coming down in price with straight swaps with cash cows.

I'd be going option B and just locking in Pendles for the season.... Keep it simple...

I reckon Rockliff may even outscore Boyd to be the number 1 round 11 bye midfielder this year. How close do you guys this Priddis and Murphy's output will be? Desperately need 4000 more to get Murphy but cant find it without a big sacrifice (Maybe Fyfe to Johnson or Chapman which would give me enough for Swan).

I reckon Rockliff may even outscore Boyd to be the number 1 round 11 bye midfielder this year.

Could very well be, but I just can't put him in. Just unsure how he'll go this year, he'll be getting a lot more attention and don't know how he'll cope with it. Upgrade target after round 11 depending on how he goes for me.

Could very well be, but I just can't put him in. Just unsure how he'll go this year, he'll be getting a lot more attention and don't know how he'll cope with it. Upgrade target after round 11 depending on how he goes for me.

Teams seem to be more scared of Black and Rich when left loose. I understand he may be more in the spotlight this year but for example go have a look at his tackle stats last year. He is an extremely hard worker who will still give you okay scores when tagged. I am usually very hesitant to put lions players in my side so from a supercoach perspective I feel reasonably objective. His scores in the second half of last year seem too good to ignore.

Put it this way. I have him in atm when I have enough cash for Boyd and I am one who takes my team very seriously.

I've got Rockliffe too, been struggling between him, Priddis and Mitchell but I like fact he is fairly unique. I'm not sure his game style is easy to tag ala the Swans and Boyds of the competition. The goals hes kicked in the pre-season are icing on the cake if the forward line is purely for resting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back