List Mgmt. 2013 DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs are really into Bontempelli and likely to pick him up according to the guys on SEN (Mick Ablett and that other guy)
Spoken to him on several occasions already.

What they're saying:
  1. Boyd
  2. Kelly
  3. Billings
  4. Bontempelli
  5. Kolodjashnij
  6. Scharenberg
  7. McCarthy
  8. McDonald
  9. Salem / Freeman
  10. Aish
  11. Sheed
  12. Lennon
Take Freeman Melbourne...

They were quite confident in the bolded.

The pies do well for themselves

Landsberger (also a big western bulldog supporter) is very confident of Aish getting to the Dogs at pick 4 according to the video they just posted online.

Get Bontempelli! We haven't had a decent left-footed Italian since archie deluca. ;)
That's what I thought and why (in hope he'll slide more than belief) I have him as our #13 pick in the Draft game. All the omen's are there... I'm CALLING IT EARLY... Pick #13 = Marcus Bontempelli!

but I wouldn't be too upset with Watts output if he was taken at pick 13

I reckon melbourne would jump at pick 13 if it was offered for Watts.

I've never seen him play live, my little cousin played with him at Marcellin and thinks he's a freak. To me he seems like a high risk high reward type. I guess the way the top candidates are shaping up and our position in the draft we are going to have to "get what we are given" and whoever slides is ours.

Personally I would like a solid midfielder, consistent performer, good citizen player with this pick. We appear to be the lucky recipients of the high risk/high reward guy in Menzel last year....this year I hope we get the Vlastuin type solid guy, instead of punting again on a Bontempelli or McCarthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ch...rospects-of-2013/story-fnelctok-1226759925435

This article contains the power rankings of the top 30 juniors, and then a predicted top 30 draft order.
Has us taking Bontempelli, reason being he plays like Pendlebury and Mick loves that mould of player.
I'll support whoever the club takes with our first rounder, that being said, Bontempelli has issues with inconsistency.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2013 DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back