Competitions 2013 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

For SC, Stevenson or Heath? I think Stevenson will be the better scorer but am worried he is suspect to being a sub. It's for a bench spot for job security is probably more critical than scoring capacity. I want one of these guys to be like Steve Morris was last year, just consistent games.

Thanks in advance.

I have Stevenson starting 6 and no Heath at all. Heath has more job security i think, id have him up there as one of our best players in nab cup. Stevenson going to score more and has still good security. The "Steve Morris" is probably Heath but i would suggest Stevenson and if he does happen to be omitted that would be well into season and you can downgrade to a lesser more consistent defender if that is what you want.

Overall i'd think:
Stevenson ~75-80 average points with good security. (competing with Pittard Colquhoun)
Heath ~ 50-70 average points with probably equal maybe slightly higher security but line ball call. (competing with Hombsch and Jonas)

Wines Rd1 - will be great
Heath and Stevenson Rd1 - very servicable
Neade Sub R1 or 2 - could be anything, if his ability continues to outstrip his size.
Mitchell Rd3 - solid
Colqhoun Rd 18 - lots of potential

would love to get port followers opinions on who is likely to get the green vest for round 1 now the teams are out.
From a fantasy perspective I'm worried having both Wines & K Mitchell as both are only named on the extended bench.
Which of the 2 players am I best to stick with on the field to avoid him getting green or red vest (Barring injuries of course!)

would love to get port followers opinions on who is likely to get the green vest for round 1 now the teams are out.
From a fantasy perspective I'm worried having both Wines & K Mitchell as both are only named on the extended bench.
Which of the 2 players am I best to stick with on the field to avoid him getting green or red vest (Barring injuries of course!)

Glad that Wines and Mitchell both made the cut.

I would also like an opinion however as to who amongst Port would get the vest.

Glad that Wines and Mitchell both made the cut.

I would also like an opinion however as to who amongst Port would get the vest.
The fact Wines played the first half in Port's last trial game against WC, and Mitchell only came on after half time, it just points to Mitchell starting as the sub. Seems like most are going to start Wines over Mitchell anyway, so even if it does go the other way, most of the top contenders will be in the same boat. I reckon Neade is a chance for the red vest.

The fact Wines played the first half in Port's last trial game against WC, and Mitchell only came on after half time, it just points to Mitchell starting as the sub. Seems like most are going to start Wines over Mitchell anyway, so even if it does go the other way, most of the top contenders will be in the same boat. I reckon Neade is a chance for the red vest.

Thanks - to an Adelaide supporter, of all things. :D

I don't think anyone's relying on Neade as their F6, but yeah I was thinking the green vest was between Wines and Mitchell.

Thanks again.

Pittard, Stevenson and Wines should be pretty safe yeah? Would think either Mitchell or Neade get the vest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, how did people see Mitchells very limited game?
Is he a SC keeper or do you guys think he will be the vest wearer for a while.
I only saw the stat version of teh game so I was unable to make a decision myself.

Also, ****ing good win first up at the G.
The underdog really tore the heart out of the Dees today. Great job PA.

I love SA:thumbsu:

Question peoples, with the speculation (and taking in his game vs the Dee's) of Hoff being used all around the ground this year, do you think he will lift his DT output? My concerns are consistency, but I think Hinks might be able to not only coach some of that into him but utilise his abilities better (dropping him behind the ball) during gameday which can only help his his DT output.
Seriously thinking about putting him or Schultz in the forward line this week, how do you think he will be matched up against GWS?

By the way, has anyone else got a ridiculous amount of Port boys in their teams this year?

That signature is waaaaaaaaay too long :D

I have high hopes for the Hoff this year. Round 1 was a taste. Should increase average through increased consistency and improved Port performances, but will he be a premium 'keeper'? No... I doubt it very much.

Monfries is a better option then Westhoff for mine. Both should improve their averages but Monfries will be more consistent and is a little cheaper.

Yeah, got Monfries, one of the first I selected in my forward line (also have P Stewart and Neade in their). The question i guess I should of asked is this....Do we think the Hoff will have a big one (around the 100 mark) against GWS? How does their match-ups on him look? I reckon if he can clunk 2-3 goals and continue on with his roaming between chf and chb he can be a bit of a stats accumulator (the hirsute, lanky and taller version of Kane)

Hi Guys,

Seriously considering a swap from Heppell to Hartlett this week.

I know there is understandably a lot of love for Hartlett here so probably going to get a biased response here.

I guess my main question is about the role change and past scores. Previously Hartlett has shown ability to pump out big scorers like on the weekend but also some stinkers. Do you think thats because he has played more off half back and can get lost when you guys are losing easily and would be less likely to happen with increased midfield role?

Or has he predominately played that role over the last 2 years anyway so still expect big ups and downs?

His weekend score was very tasty but you wont win easily like that often after this week so worried about reading too much into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2013 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back