Position 2013 SC midfielders

Which midfield rookies will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah he mundy is too risky for me and besides i never had him in my side much rather gaff or a rookie.

I think he could be a risk worth taking. A proven supercoach scorer who just needs to take another step to be a SC gem.

Any news from the Port board RobbieGray17 about the young kid Colquhon getting a game? I am tossing up wheter to pick him or Brett Goodes in the mid rookies to allow for MPP purposes. Most people will be picking Goddard, Gibbs, Scotland etc in the backs but would personally like to gain an advantage with MPP.

I'm struggling to find a fwd and back rookie in the midfield. I'm actually waiting on Colquhon to see what he does over the coming weeks. I've heard he's doing really well, and has impressed on the park. But I'll definitely be waiting to see if he's a chance to play.

I'm struggling to find a fwd and back rookie in the midfield. I'm actually waiting on Colquhon to see what he does over the coming weeks. I've heard he's doing really well, and has impressed on the park. But I'll definitely be waiting to see if he's a chance to play.

With the seeming lack of scoring fwd and back rookie options it seems the dpps are required in the fwd and back lines. Staker out is complicating things.

And I want to see if any rookies that are mids-only will score better than the dpps Eg Wines, Viney perhaps Crouch etc.

And some of the rookies that score well in the NAB cup still might struggle to break into the best 22.

still early days yet.

I'm going to go with Goodes as a midfield bench player and that would allow me to pick a DPP backline premium (Gibbs in my case), might cost me some points but could save me some trades down the track. Could be Colquhon as that midfield rookie option and have the $128,000 Goodes as a starting rookie in the backline! Here's hoping Colquhon does do well and gets some game time early!!

Can I have some advice from someone? Thompson or dangerfield? Can only fit one. Thompson is safe & reliable but I feel danger will have his best year yet!

With the seeming lack of scoring fwd and back rookie options it seems the dpps are required in the fwd and back lines. Staker out is complicating things.

And I want to see if any rookies that are mids-only will score better than the dpps Eg Wines, Viney perhaps Crouch etc.

And some of the rookies that score well in the NAB cup still might struggle to break into the best 22.

still early days yet.

I'm in the same boat. Im trying to give myself some DPP rookie options in the midfield, but trying to fit one for boths backs and forwards means i'm going to potentially be leaving a top rated rookie mid out. If I stick with the DPP option's, i've got to leave out one of Mitchell, Crouch, O'meara or Viney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the same boat. Im trying to give myself some DPP rookie options in the midfield, but trying to fit one for boths backs and forwards means i'm going to potentially be leaving a top rated rookie mid out. If I stick with the DPP option's, i've got to leave out one of Mitchell, Crouch, O'meara or Viney.

I'm wondering if you could go a few rounds without a dpp in the midfield. after a few rounds, things might be a little clearer. Does anyone think having a def and fwd dpp in the midfield is critical?

I'm wondering if you could go a few rounds without a dpp in the midfield. after a few rounds, things might be a little clearer. Does anyone think having a def and fwd dpp in the midfield is critical?

I dont think it's critical, but it can definately help. You do it to save trades, but you need to make sure the guy you pick scores close to the guy you left out.

If I put in Goode's over Viney, then I might save a trade, but I need Goodes to average within 5-10 point's of Viney, otherwise im just swapping an extra trade for extra points. And it's not garunteed that i'll save a trade anyway.

It's a logistical nightmare. :p

Might rep the Pendles, Swan, Beams trio. :cool:

Im just wondering if anyone thinks Luke Shuey will have a significant increase in his ave this year? Last year was 103.
Im guessing at the same price most will be going for Redden?

I'd take Shuey over Redden. No reason he cant go over 110 this year.

Im just wondering if anyone thinks Luke Shuey will have a significant increase in his ave this year? Last year was 103.
Im guessing at the same price most will be going for Redden?

What makes you say that?? Redden will now have a fit rockliff & Moloney taking some points from him. I reckon Redden's breakout year was last year, in 2 years time when brisbane have an elite midfield then he might come back into calculations, whilst i dont see Shuey ever going huge (115 average) he does have scope for improvement - i'd be going Shuey if it was my choice

What makes you say that?? Redden will now have a fit rockliff & Moloney taking some points from him. I reckon Redden's breakout year was last year, in 2 years time when brisbane have an elite midfield then he might come back into calculations, whilst i dont see Shuey ever going huge (115 average) he does have scope for improvement - i'd be going Shuey if it was my choice

Redden seems to have alot of hype because of the way he finished last year. So maybe thats just a perception havent seen much talk about shuey though. As for stealing points not sure thats a huge problem at least not at collingwood

Redden seems to have alot of hype because of the way he finished last year. So maybe thats just a perception havent seen much talk about shuey though. As for stealing points not sure thats a huge problem at least not at collingwood

Yeah but I highly doubt that Brisbane will have as many points to share between their players as Collingwood usually does by the end of the game.

Not sure whether going with 5 mega prems $600k+ in the mids is a great way to start! Looks bloody dangerous on paper especially with Ablett in there ;) But it doesn't give me much flexibility when dealing with forwards/rucks :p Hands are tied there not enough cash :/ Dammit

Not sure whether going with 5 mega prems $600k+ in the mids is a great way to start! Looks bloody dangerous on paper especially with Ablett in there ;) But it doesn't give me much flexibility when dealing with forwards/rucks :p Hands are tied there not enough cash :/ Dammit

Dangerous in what way (can't tell if you're being serious or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back