Position 2013 SC midfielders

Which midfield rookies will you be selecting?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous in what way (can't tell if you're being serious or not).
I think he means intimidating. Which is true, 6 mid's over 600K could do some serious damage.

I think he means intimidating. Which is true, 6 mid's over 600K could do some serious damage.

Have messed around with this very set-up, including Moloney at M7 - does look impressive, only trouble is fwd bloody rookies and lack of - but it can be done and done well if your game:D

Dangerous in what way (can't tell if you're being serious or not).
Dangerous as in GAJ, Swan, Pendles ... you get my drift ;) It looks a deadly outfit, but it really compromises your other options. I guess it does come down to how much risk you're willing to take with certain players i.e. go for a few mid pricers but there are very limited options for forward rookies well solid ones.

Have messed around with this very set-up, including Moloney at M7 - does look impressive, only trouble is fwd bloody rookies and lack of - but it can be done and done well if your game:D
Yeah you definitely need the balls to pull it off! Some luck would also help :p If you could do it tho, it would pay off handsomely!

Not sure whether going with 5 mega prems $600k+ in the mids is a great way to start! Looks bloody dangerous on paper especially with Ablett in there ;) But it doesn't give me much flexibility when dealing with forwards/rucks :p Hands are tied there not enough cash :/ Dammit

I'm going with a similar set up.

4 'super prems' (Dangerfield, Selwood, Cotchin, Murphy) with a mid priced Boak and the rest rookies (including bench rookies).

I'm going with this;

Defenders) 3 prems, 2 mid, 3 rookies
Mids) 4 Prems, 2 mid, 4 rookies
Ruck) 1 Prem, 2 mid, 1 rookie
Forwards) 3 Prems, 2 Mid, 3 rookies

On paper it looks very very good. On paper and actual point scoring are two very different scenarios .!

I have loaded up on Mids to this year!!

Currently my Midfield looks like..

Ablett , Swan , Pendles , Murphy , Fyfe with Wines , O'Meara and Crouch supporting them. I tried to get another premium in but it compromised other areas to much and i did not want to miss out on the rookie cash cows to upgrade later on. :thumbsu:

Fwds i have 3 premiums 2 Mid pricers and 1 low price player starting in McCaffer.

Defenders i have 4 premiums and 2 rookies.

wanna see your team post it up Chism

Forget it!! I have worked for hours on this!! :p

I will post my premiums in each possy here...

Mids mentioned above.

Defenders = Gibbs , Goddard , Shaw and Newman.

Fwds = Cox , Rioli , Rockliff

Rucks = Jacobs , Luey. ( may change though ).

I am not giving up any more on my Mid pricers and rookies and only 5k in the bank currently.

Forget it!! I have worked for hours on this!! :p

I will post my premiums in each possy here...

Mids mentioned above.

Defenders = Gibbs , Goddard , Shaw and Newman.

Fwds = Cox , Rioli , Rockliffe

Rucks = Jacobs , Luey. ( may change though ).

I am not giving up any more on my Mid pricers and rookies and only 5k in the bank currently.

According to the great Toxic, Chris Newman is finished :/

Worst comes to worst he gets traded but i am willing to roll the dice and there is no better player out there at around 412k with a proven scoring history like he has had.

This game is all about finding players that have massive years and increase heaps in value etc. You don't take a punt you don't get up there!! Everyone can load up on the best scoring players from last year and this is not hard but the rest of your team is where a balanced strategy comes into play and how you trade etc.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion though and good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst comes to worst he gets traded but i am willing to roll the dice and there is no better player out there at around 412k with a proven scoring history like he has had.

This game is all about finding players that have massive years and increase heaps in value etc. You don't take a punt you don't get up there!! Everyone can load up on the best scoring players from last year and this is not hard but the rest of your team is where a balanced strategy comes into play and how you trade etc.

And that my dear friend is why you should not listen to what Toxic has to say. Unresearhed, uneducated guesses on players.!

Take out Hibberds two games he was injured and he averaged almost 90, Stew Crameri ave 95+ in the first half of the season but he is rubbish to.!

Time for people to look at both sides of the coin now me thinks

Christoper Colombus's crew also thought the world was flat and they were about to sail over the edge of it!!!!

Just sayin..... :cool:

And that my dear friend is why you should not listen to what Toxic has to say. Unresearhed, uneducated guesses on players.!

Take out Hibberds two games he was injured and he averaged almost 90, Stew Crameri ave 95+ in the first half of the season but he is rubbish to.!

Time for people to look at both sides of the coin now me thinks

I don't talk anyone anyone out of players they like and that's how it is!! Crameri for me is a risk with Bellchambers floating forward etc this year while him and Ryder rotate all over the park but i can no way say he is rubbish etc.

Horses for courses and put whoever you think will hold and/or increase in value etc.

I had Bellchambers as my No.1 ruck for ages lately as i think he will average close to 100pts a game also this year and he is a great tap ruckman who can go forward and kick goals with strong hands. Massive smokey that has been in and out of my team.

so very true - however strangely he currently appears in my team! (well go figure that, yep i could be wrong on Newman, jury is out but it's no longer the death penalty for him)

i am going onto supercoach and it is saying logout when i go to log in anyone know why

I don't talk anyone anyone out of players they like and that's how it is!! Crameri for me is a risk with Bellchambers floating forward etc this year while him and Ryder rotate all over the park but i can no way say he is rubbish etc.

Horses for courses and put whoever you think will hold and/or increase in value etc.

I had Bellchambers as my No.1 ruck for ages lately as i think he will average close to 100pts a game also this year and he is a great tap ruckman who can go forward and kick goals with strong hands. Massive smokey that has been in and out of my team.

toxic, it is great you are giving so much output, however do a little bit of research and a little bit more info and you will be fine. I actually don't mind how much you are saying, just take this advice from Chism and myself and you will be heralded like a god ;)

Chism, Stew Crameri was doing a good role with all of them in the side! Bit of a myth there, like Bartell, Selwood etc were going to take points off Ablett in Geelongs era - he still ave. 130's? Correct..

toxic, it is great you are giving so much output, however do a little bit of research and a little bit more info and you will be fine. I actually don't mind how much you are saying, just take this advice from Chism and myself and you will be heralded like a god ;)

Chism, Stew Crameri was doing a good role with all of them in the side! Bit of a myth there, like Bartell, Selwood etc were going to take points off Ablett in Geelongs era - he still ave. 130's? Correct..

yoda, thanks for your advice,as it is an opinion based forum I'm not after god like recognition, but will keep your tip in mind

Can't argue with that mate!!

Personally i just see better options out there than Crameri right now! 420k is a fair bit and it borderlines elite/premium $$$ wise and although he led your club in marks inside F50 and was a key focal point i just don't know!!!! Depends how many games you win and lose as to his potential i suppose!!

Can't argue with that mate!!

Personally i just see better options out there than Crameri right now! 420k is a fair bit and it borderlines elite/premium $$$ wise and although he led your club in marks inside F50 and was a key focal point i just don't know!!!! Depends how many games you win and lose as to his potential i suppose!!

I'm Not overly sold on the forward premiums. I am pretty high on the mid priced forwardsthis year (J.Kennedy, Grey, Crameri, Sipposs, S.Byrnes) to look at.

I guess knowing Crameri and seeing his output helps me make a case to select him..

I'd probably look at Hanna Barbera around that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back